Things 343 need to improve

I just went back to play Reach and WOW do I miss FFA. Let me start by saying I’m not trying to hate on Halo 4 or 343 as I love the game right now, but there are things that need to be fixed.

I just went to play Reach and the grenades are soooo much better! 343 needs to buff the grenades not to where they are mini nukes like in Reach but just enough to make them more useful.

While playing Reach I did notice I liked the Maps a lot better, I don’t know if that’s just me but I liked the maps a lot. 343 needs more maps there’s just not enough at the moment as I find myself playing the same maps over and over. It’s getting very repetitive.

Okay next, the DMR. Again while playing Reach I had so much fun with the DMR it’s harder to use and isn’t a mini sniper. 343 needs to give the DMR more bloom not as much as Reach just a little more and they need to reduce the range.

AGAIN while playing Reach, not having to deal with ordinance was awesome. I know I could go and play CTF or something but I just wish there was no ordinance all together. I like it so much better where there are set weapons on the map set to spawn at certain times like all the other Halo games before. I don’t know anyone who likes the random weapon drops/ordinance better.

Loadouts…I don’t like them DEFINITELY PLASMA GRENADES. I don’t know if I’m a sticky magnet but I get stuck way too many times playing Halo 4. Also I just don’t like loadouts, I’d rather have set loadouts like in Reach or I’d like to get rid of them all together like in the Halos before Reach, although I know that won’t happen.

Last thing I don’t like is the kill times. You die/you kill too fast.

Oh yea Instant Spawns…INSTANT -Yoinking!- SPAWNS OH GOD HOW I HATE THEM >:(

yea i cant stand this game…

> yea i cant stand this game…

Well I didn’t mean it like that…

Only reason I’m playing Reach is I got bored of the same maps and no FFA.

Do you guys agree with what I said?

I agree with the OP but I’d like to add one more thing: Forge. It’s pathetic in Halo 4. Give us a half decent map to actually build something on. Reach’s Forge World was great. There were actually flat areas (apparently 343 doesn’t know what flat means).

Map design in general is my main gripe with Halo 4.

Oh, and Regicide is basically FFA.

> Oh, and Regicide is basically FFA.

No it’s not. I hate Regicide, but yes I do agree with what you said about forge.

Anyone else?

I agree with everything except grenade buffing. Oh, how I hated the mini-nukes of Reach.

> I agree with everything except grenade buffing. Oh, how I hated the mini-nukes of Reach.

That’s why I said not to buff them as much as Reach. You have to admit the grenades in this game are pretty useless unless you throw them just at the right spot.

Anyone else Agree or Disagree?

reach was lame

> reach was lame

I liked it.

I don’t know about you guys but I am sick to death of all of the power weapons.

It seems like every time I turn around a corner someone kills me with an Incineration cannon, binary rifle or a rocket launcher. This is starting to feel like Call of Duty where my death is always inevitable due to instant killing forces that rule the game.

some days ago, maybe for some error, I saw a FFA playlist, but when I was trying to get in, a message told me that the playlist isn’t ready yet. After one game in one working playlist, the FFA was gone, and team sniper appear. So I think that they are testing a new FFA playlist, like rumble pit.

i agree 343 needs to work on this game.

> I just went back to play Reach and WOW do I miss FFA. Let me start by saying I’m not trying to hate on Halo 4 or 343 as I love the game right now, but there are things that need to be fixed.
>
> I just went to play Reach and the grenades are soooo much better! 343 needs to buff the grenades not to where they are mini nukes like in Reach but just enough to make them more useful.
>
> While playing Reach I did notice I liked the Maps a lot better, I don’t know if that’s just me but I liked the maps a lot. 343 needs more maps there’s just not enough at the moment as I find myself playing the same maps over and over. It’s getting very repetitive.
>
> Okay next, the DMR. Again while playing Reach I had so much fun with the DMR it’s harder to use and isn’t a mini sniper. 343 needs to give the DMR more bloom not as much as Reach just a little more and they need to reduce the range.
>
> AGAIN while playing Reach, not having to deal with ordinance was awesome. I know I could go and play CTF or something but I just wish there was no ordinance all together. I like it so much better where there are set weapons on the map set to spawn at certain times like all the other Halo games before. I don’t know anyone who likes the random weapon drops/ordinance better.
>
> Loadouts…I don’t like them DEFINITELY PLASMA GRENADES. I don’t know if I’m a sticky magnet but I get stuck way too many times playing Halo 4. Also I just don’t like loadouts, I’d rather have set loadouts like in Reach or I’d like to get rid of them all together like in the Halos before Reach, although I know that won’t happen.
>
> Last thing I don’t like is the kill times. You die/you kill too fast.

I stopped reading at the part where you implied Reach had better maps. Are you kidding me?

You’re acting like the SOCIAL SKIRMISH Episode hasn’t covered all of this. Get with the times man, watch the damn video for crying out loud. They are well thought out and well presented ideas.

That’s it. The definitive non-biased mix.

Actually I don’t think Reach had better maps, I think I’m just tired of the maps in Halo 4. I play on the same maps all day long. There’s not enough maps.