Thing 343 needs to see to make happy fans

Here is a place for us to get news to 343 that we think is necessary for a great new trilogy of halo’s.

My opinion:

• I love the story that halo brings with its action that is amazing to read and watch. The final piece that I think needs to fall into place is the “love story” between John and Cortana.

Here is my senerio:

• after a heroic battle John narrowly escapes and is about to die from his wounds so Dr. Halsey tries to save his life with a forerunner healing pod. She tries to fix two wrongs when she realizes that the machine picks up two life forms with extensive dammage. “Healing” Cortana and turning brain waves into a full being. Therefore making a body for cortana and a loved one for John. Halsey would finnaly give her most worthy spartan an aspect of life she stole from him, love. What do you guys think?

Honestly, I think that would be a bit weird.

I mean as an ending to all Halo’s. To finally end somewhere that feels like it can no longer go anywhere else but still feel right in the end. They all deserve a happy ending after what they have been through, and what is yet to come…

> I mean as an ending to all Halo’s. To finally end somewhere that feels like it can no longer go anywhere else but still feel right in the end. They all deserve a happy ending after what they have been through, and what is yet to come…

That doesn’t exactly feel right to me. And there’s nothing wrong with an ending similar to Halo 3, except have it be a bit more absolute.

I really have no idea how an AI could transform into a body without having some sort of preserved body to transfer into, and even then, it’d be messy. Also, that’d be really weird.

I think the beauty of Cortana and John’s relationship is that fact that in many ways they are in a relationship, though not in the romantic sense.

They are odd characters in a strange set of circumstances. John, a human, who was trained to suppress much of his humanity and Cortana, an AI, who’s temperament and curiosity almost give her humanity. Opposites, yet they manage to form this companionship. They are characters that have continually struggled to find their place in the universe, but their relationship has provided some sense of comfort for them as individuals. It is actually very bittersweet in my opinion.

To turn their relationship into something romantic would ruin what makes them so special.