They've been fooling us all along

I think I might have figured out something that someone has already posted here. Anyway haters gonna hate.

I think that the GRD helmet was never meant to be in Halo: Reach. 343i has been secretive about the whole helmet right from the start. What other thing is 343i secretive about right now?

I’m certain, that the GRD helmet was meant to be in Halo 4 the entire time. It was just modeled into Reach to give the fans something to speculate on, without directly saying what it’s about.

Aaahhhhahaahahha

that’s…nice

They said in halofest that they tried to make new armor but it wasn’t pratical, that armor was probably GRD.

I personally think GRD was planned to be a part of the Defiant map pack but was simply cut for some reason.

I highly doubt it’s relevant towards Halo 4.

Whats GRD armor?

> I personally think GRD was planned to be a part of the Defiant map pack but was simply cut for some reason.
>
> I highly doubt it’s relevant towards Halo 4.

Then why don’t they talk about it?

It’ll probably be included in Halo 4 then.

Oh yay! GRD topics on Halo 4.
Though my best guess is that if anything that helmet will be in Halo 4.

> > I personally think GRD was planned to be a part of the Defiant map pack but was simply cut for some reason.
> >
> > I highly doubt it’s relevant towards Halo 4.
>
> Then why don’t they talk about it?

I don’t know. But it’s not as if it’s common for developers to talk about features they cut.

Also, there may be a hint of embarrassment to how the situation developed on 343i and Certain Affinity’s part.