They would like to drive a pelican in Halo Infinit

I would like to drive a pelican in the new Halo since I always wanted to do it since I was little and that fantasy was fulfilled in Halo 4 and I would like to see that mechanic again. Now tell me what you think about this, would you like it if or not and why.

I would love to do this if it were a well designed mission that required it. It would also be really cool just to fly a pelican around like you would a banshee to go to places. I’m down for any kind of flying mission in general.

I actually would like this because of the scale of the ring, also because I didn’t get a chance to fly it properly in Reach.

Flying a pelican would be fun, I also wouldn’t mind if there were a few variations of pelican weapons. In Halo 4 the Pelican had the main gun plus a Spartan laser but I would also like to see homing missiles and there is a good example of them being used in Halo 3. There are many possibilities for other flying vehicles as well.

I too would love to drive a Pelican in Halo Infinite, as long as I can also have marines or other allies riding in the back! Something I’ve wanted ever since I played Halo CE.

> 2533274812438213;3:
> I actually would like this because of the scale of the ring, also because I didn’t get a chance to fly it properly in Reach.

Can you fly a pelican in Halo reach? I did not know that, or do you mean the Falcon?

> 2535406260637191;5:
> I too would love to drive a Pelican in Halo Infinite, as long as I can also have marines or other allies riding in the back! Something I’ve wanted ever since I played Halo CE.

A secondary mission where you must transport units to an important ring site to defend it would not be bad.

> 2535423666224460;6:
> > 2533274812438213;3:
> > I actually would like this because of the scale of the ring, also because I didn’t get a chance to fly it properly in Reach.
>
> Can you fly a pelican in Halo reach? I did not know that, or do you mean the Falcon?

You can actually fly a Pelican on New Alexandria. You have to press a few buttons and fly through the building with a Falcon.

> 2533274812438213;8:
> > 2535423666224460;6:
> > > 2533274812438213;3:
> > > I actually would like this because of the scale of the ring, also because I didn’t get a chance to fly it properly in Reach.
> >
> > Can you fly a pelican in Halo reach? I did not know that, or do you mean the Falcon?
>
> You can actually fly a Pelican on New Alexandria. You have to press a few buttons and fly through the building with a Falcon.

It’s true I didn’t remember that Easter egg, forgive my ignorance.

> 2535423666224460;9:
> > 2533274812438213;8:
> > > 2535423666224460;6:
> > > > 2533274812438213;3:
> > > > I actually would like this because of the scale of the ring, also because I didn’t get a chance to fly it properly in Reach.
> > >
> > > Can you fly a pelican in Halo reach? I did not know that, or do you mean the Falcon?
> >
> > You can actually fly a Pelican on New Alexandria. You have to press a few buttons and fly through the building with a Falcon.
>
> It’s true I didn’t remember that Easter egg, forgive my ignorance.

It’s all cool bro, if you do it on MCC with friends you get an achievement.

It would be fine for campaign but not for multiplayer, I think it would affect it a bit,

We could see a proper flyable pelican in the future, from what the forge rumors are saying big modes like Battle Royale and a Battlefield like mode will be things the community can make. take all of it with a grain if salt but there is hope for the future.