They went from money hungry to simply -

Man its funny if you told me 6-7 years ago during the halo 5 run that 343 was gonna clean up and really listen to their community the next game around, I woulda told you to take a hike.

343 has really outdone them selves with the vidoc alone that just released, so much meat was taken from it. The customization, perma battle passes, barely any demanded microtransactions, no pay to win filter, the redefined artstyle giving off a modern call of duty sci fi vibe. The introduction to the BTB 2.0 as well as all the guns and abilities that youll have to PICK UP that work permanently no more timed spawn systems for power control! The parkour system is still implemented its like they merged the beauties of Reach - 3 - and Halo 5 into 1! Im so proud to be a fan of the series again. Thank you so damn much 343. Seriously you rejuvenated my soul.

Im seriously hoping that I can stress test for them because from what I seen, i mean, i dont swing that way but… if you know what i mean.

<3 LOVE YOU 343. CALL ME?! HIT ME UP?!

I’m still bitter about armor coatings, but beyond that, the multiplayer looks promising and more importantly it genuinely looks fun.

> 2533274947044147;2:
> I’m still bitter about armor coatings, but beyond that, the multiplayer looks promising and more importantly it genuinely looks fun.

I really don’t see why people hate on the armor coatings. I welcome this new feature.

> 2533274800521306;3:
> > 2533274947044147;2:
> > I’m still bitter about armor coatings, but beyond that, the multiplayer looks promising and more importantly it genuinely looks fun.
>
> I really don’t see why people hate on the armor coatings. I welcome this new feature.

It replaces a freely customization option with a curated one.

> 2533274947044147;4:
> > 2533274800521306;3:
> > > 2533274947044147;2:
> > > I’m still bitter about armor coatings, but beyond that, the multiplayer looks promising and more importantly it genuinely looks fun.
> >
> > I really don’t see why people hate on the armor coatings. I welcome this new feature.
>
> It replaces a freely customization option with a curated one.

We have very few in depth details. To be honest I don’t see any difference.

> 2533274856626311;1:
> the redefined artstyle giving off a modern call of duty sci fi vibe.

I’m sorry. What? Don’t insult Halo’s modernised classic aesthetic like that.

> 2533274876991706;6:
> > 2533274856626311;1:
> > the redefined artstyle giving off a modern call of duty sci fi vibe.
>
> I’m sorry. What? Don’t insult Halo’s modernised classic aesthetic like that.

Looking at all the guns he’s not to wrong tbh, they’re more practical like than space sci fi to me, and CoD fits very well on the visuals of the guns. Just my perspective though

> 2533274923562209;7:
> > 2533274876991706;6:
> > > 2533274856626311;1:
> > > the redefined artstyle giving off a modern call of duty sci fi vibe.
> >
> > I’m sorry. What? Don’t insult Halo’s modernised classic aesthetic like that.
>
> Looking at all the guns he’s not to wrong tbh, they’re more practical like than space sci fi to me, and CoD fits very well on the visuals of the guns. Just my perspective though

COD doesn’t have a claimant or copy right on realistic military weaponry. So, no - not really.
Besides UNSC guns is just one part of the aesthetic.

> 2533274947044147;2:
> I’m still bitter about armor coatings, but beyond that, the multiplayer looks promising and more importantly it genuinely looks fun.

I’m hoping there is a base level coating that we can inject our own colors into, at least. Then their premium/unlockable coatings can have the material finishes, wear/tear, patterns, etc. Seems unlikely, but it would be nice.

> 2533274876991706;8:
> > 2533274923562209;7:
> > > 2533274876991706;6:
> > > > 2533274856626311;1:
> > > > the redefined artstyle giving off a modern call of duty sci fi vibe.
> > >
> > > I’m sorry. What? Don’t insult Halo’s modernised classic aesthetic like that.
> >
> > Looking at all the guns he’s not to wrong tbh, they’re more practical like than space sci fi to me, and CoD fits very well on the visuals of the guns. Just my perspective though
>
> COD doesn’t have a claimant or copy right on realistic military weaponry. So, no - not really.
> Besides UNSC guns is just one part of the aesthetic.

I’m not on about Copy right though… I said it’s CoD like because that’s how it appears to be, and it’s not even just the UNSC but I’ve also had the same perspective for certain covenant and Promethen guns in the past games. Again the guns look more practical rather than having that mystical space look to them.

there was a reason the SPNKR ended up coming back in halo 5 after they showed off whatever the newer rocket was supposed to be, the shotgun is also another that was hit on for H5 for just being to practically generic. Now with infinite I just see more of that, and that’s including a certain few of the Banished guns we saw at the demo vid they showed last year. Point being I don’t see this “classic” asthetic with the guns but at least everything else looks better than before.

ill be curious to see the inside of a covenant ship in infinite if it has any because I’ll flat out say the covenant architecture wasn’t very alien like in halo 5💁

> 2533274923562209;10:
> > 2533274876991706;8:
> > > 2533274923562209;7:
> > > > 2533274876991706;6:
> > > > > 2533274856626311;1:
> > > > > the redefined artstyle giving off a modern call of duty sci fi vibe.
> > > >
> > > > I’m sorry. What? Don’t insult Halo’s modernised classic aesthetic like that.
> > >
> > > Looking at all the guns he’s not to wrong tbh, they’re more practical like than space sci fi to me, and CoD fits very well on the visuals of the guns. Just my perspective though
> >
> > COD doesn’t have a claimant or copy right on realistic military weaponry. So, no - not really.
> > Besides UNSC guns is just one part of the aesthetic.
>
> I’m not on about Copy right though… I said it’s CoD like because that’s how it appears to be, and it’s not even just the UNSC but I’ve also had the same perspective for certain covenant and Promethen guns in the past games. Again the guns look more practical rather than having that mystical space look to them.
>
> there was a reason the SPNKR ended up coming back in halo 5 after they showed off whatever the newer rocket was supposed to be, the shotgun is also another that was hit on for H5 for just being to practically generic. Now with infinite I just see more of that, and that’s including a certain few of the Banished guns we saw at the demo vid they showed last year. Point being I don’t see this “classic” asthetic with the guns but at least everything else looks better than before.
>
> ill be curious to see the inside of a covenant ship in infinite if it has any because I’ll flat out say the covenant architecture wasn’t very alien like in halo 5💁

I know you’re not actually talking about copy right. COD just has real guns, Halo having realistic guns means they look realistic, not like COD as COD doesn’t own real guns.

Its really simple logic.

> 2533274876991706;11:
> > 2533274923562209;10:
> > > 2533274876991706;8:
> > > > 2533274923562209;7:
> > > > > 2533274876991706;6:
> > > > > > 2533274856626311;1:
> > > > > > the redefined artstyle giving off a modern call of duty sci fi vibe.
> > > > >
> > > > > I’m sorry. What? Don’t insult Halo’s modernised classic aesthetic like that.
> > > >
> > > > Looking at all the guns he’s not to wrong tbh, they’re more practical like than space sci fi to me, and CoD fits very well on the visuals of the guns. Just my perspective though
> > >
> > > COD doesn’t have a claimant or copy right on realistic military weaponry. So, no - not really.
> > > Besides UNSC guns is just one part of the aesthetic.
> >
> > I’m not on about Copy right though… I said it’s CoD like because that’s how it appears to be, and it’s not even just the UNSC but I’ve also had the same perspective for certain covenant and Promethen guns in the past games. Again the guns look more practical rather than having that mystical space look to them.
> >
> > there was a reason the SPNKR ended up coming back in halo 5 after they showed off whatever the newer rocket was supposed to be, the shotgun is also another that was hit on for H5 for just being to practically generic. Now with infinite I just see more of that, and that’s including a certain few of the Banished guns we saw at the demo vid they showed last year. Point being I don’t see this “classic” asthetic with the guns but at least everything else looks better than before.
> >
> > ill be curious to see the inside of a covenant ship in infinite if it has any because I’ll flat out say the covenant architecture wasn’t very alien like in halo 5💁
>
> I know you’re not actually talking about copy right. COD just has real guns, Halo having realistic guns means they look realistic, not like COD as COD doesn’t own real guns.
>
> Its really simple logic.

You need to write that again. It makes no sense.

> 2533274876991706;6:
> > 2533274856626311;1:
> > the redefined artstyle giving off a modern call of duty sci fi vibe.
>
> I’m sorry. What? Don’t insult Halo’s modernised classic aesthetic like that.

i mean its just the vibe im gettting fam lol comparing it to the graphic fidelity of the two its pretty close. Halo is just more polished.

> 2533274818598155;9:
> > 2533274947044147;2:
> > I’m still bitter about armor coatings, but beyond that, the multiplayer looks promising and more importantly it genuinely looks fun.
>
> I’m hoping there is a base level coating that we can inject our own colors into, at least. Then their premium/unlockable coatings can have the material finishes, wear/tear, patterns, etc. Seems unlikely, but it would be nice.

As long as we aren’t defaulted into only one to start. Im fine unlocking more as time passes but having some baseline customisation from the get go is also very handy.