They think he's dead!

I just read glasslands, and they think he is dead! Imagine the bad-yoink- moment when master chief goes aboard the infinity and he’s alive! Can’t wait for H4.

What do you think will be the UNSCs reaction?

They thought he has been dead since the end of Halo 3. We saw “117” etched into the memorial.

You didn’t release that!+ Duh it’s going to be OMG Chief we thought you were dead. What else would someone say?

Well if they are under a new crisis and meet up with master chief then I would say it could give hope to the new war( if there is on already taking place).

> Well if they are under a new crisis and meet up with master chief then I would say it could give hope to the new war( if there is on already taking place).

The next war will be against the forerunners. It said in Primordium.

> > Well if they are under a new crisis and meet up with master chief then I would say it could give hope to the new war( if there is on already taking place).
>
> The next war will be against the forerunners. It said in Primordium.

I don’t know where you got the idea it was forerunners and I know primordium but I don’t know what that is.

I can’t wait to see some of the peoples reactions.

> > > Well if they are under a new crisis and meet up with master chief then I would say it could give hope to the new war( if there is on already taking place).
> >
> > The next war will be against the forerunners. It said in Primordium.
>
> I don’t know where you got the idea it was forerunners and I know primordium but I don’t know what that is.

The Lord of Admirals told Chakas when he his geas was being transferred to the monitor that, “Humans will have weapons unimaginable in previous wars, and we will fight them again and win!”

Man dude, it’s gonna be epic. Everyone, even his fellow SPARTANs and Halsey think he is dead, and then when the INFINITY or something is in dire trouble, John-117 comes back from the dead and does the impossible!

I mean it would be cool if that happened however I doubt it will. It will probably be more like this:

Crewman:“Sir/Ma’am, we are detecting a UNSC signature! It’s faint but it’s there.”

Commanding Dude/Lady Dude:“What? Out here? Identify the source and get me a visual image!”

Crewman:“Checking!”

Visual Image pops up on-screen

Crewman:“The ID Tag is…”

Image zooming on figure standing next to a Warthog

Commanding Dude/Lady Dude:“Is that…”

Image finishes rendering close up of the figure

Crewman:“John-117… the Master Chief!”

Chief looks up and waves

> Man dude, it’s gonna be epic. Everyone, even his fellow SPARTANs and Halsey think he is dead, and then when the INFINITY or something is in dire trouble, John-117 comes back from the dead and does the impossible!
>
> I mean it would be cool if that happened however I doubt it will. It will probably be more like this:
>
> Crewman:“Sir/Ma’am, we are detecting a UNSC signature! It’s faint but it’s there.”
>
> Commanding Dude/Lady Dude:“What? Out here? Identify the source and get me a visual image!”
>
> Crewman:“Checking!”
>
> Visual Image pops up on-screen
>
> Crewman:“The ID Tag is…”
>
> Image zooming on figure standing next to a Warthog
>
> Commanding Dude/Lady Dude:“Is that…”
>
> Image finishes rendering close up of the figure
>
> Crewman:“John-117… the Master Chief!”
>
> Chief looks up and waves

What I’m truly waiting for are the machinima that will detail this encounter.

> They thought he has been dead since the end of Halo 3. We saw “117” etched into the memorial.

> I just read glasslands, and they think he is dead! Imagine the bad-yoink- moment when master chief goes aboard the infinity and he’s alive! Can’t wait for H4.
>
>
> What do you think will be the UNSCs reaction?

they thought he died at the beginning of halo 3 but now they be like

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=shocked+face&um=1&hl=en&safe=active&client=safari&sa=N&rls=en&biw=1668&bih=849&tbm=isch&tbnid=3c_Yo2sNfbIS0M:&imgrefurl=http://game2.mafiacrime.org/forum%3Ft%3D29808&docid=pkB4AvXplei_QM&imgurl=http://images.mafiacrime.org/e/shocked.jpg&w=800&h=600&ei=EV-tT7GzFoTYiAL5wKmsBA&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=376&sig=105346582481923890507&page=1&tbnh=142&tbnw=189&start=0&ndsp=34&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0,i:85&tx=133&ty=75&safe=active&surl=1

> Man dude, it’s gonna be epic. Everyone, even his fellow SPARTANs and Halsey think he is dead, and then when the INFINITY or something is in dire trouble, John-117 comes back from the dead and does the impossible!
>
> I mean it would be cool if that happened however I doubt it will. It will probably be more like this:
>
> Crewman:“Sir/Ma’am, we are detecting a UNSC signature! It’s faint but it’s there.”
>
> Commanding Dude/Lady Dude:“What? Out here? Identify the source and get me a visual image!”
>
> Crewman:“Checking!”
>
> Visual Image pops up on-screen
>
> Crewman:“The ID Tag is…”
>
> Image zooming on figure standing next to a Warthog
>
> Commanding Dude/Lady Dude:“Is that…”
>
> Image finishes rendering close up of the figure
>
> Crewman:“John-117… the Master Chief!”
>
> <mark>Chief looks up and waves</mark>

Amazing!

The faces of the spartans around him and soldiers will be extremely entertaining.

Hmm… maybe all is not completely lost.

But I doubt they’ll make it good.

> I just read glasslands, and they think he is dead! Imagine the bad-yoink- moment when master chief goes aboard the infinity and he’s alive! Can’t wait for H4.
>
>
> <mark>What do you think will be the UNSCs reaction</mark>?

ONI Treasurer “-Yoink-! Now we have to give him his military benefits, continue paying him his ludicris salary, and give him his insanly large pension! SON OF A @#$%&!!!”

They probably won’t think he’s any use because he’s been away for so long and so much new military stuff, different technologies and weapons have been developed and also up-to-date spartans. But that’ll probably all change throughout the campaign when he saves the UNSC’s -Yoink- again. But I’m probably completely wrong…

> > Well if they are under a new crisis and meet up with master chief then I would say it could give hope to the new war( if there is on already taking place).
>
> The next war will be against the forerunners. It said in Primordium.

Enough with the spoilers!!!

I think all the S4’s will respect him. Maybe one of the more important S4’s will take MC as competition and act as if Chief is old news and isn’t as up to date. Chief will then choke slam said S4 and all will be well in the land of Halo.

Chief hand to hand combat with an S4. Please?

Then DH comes in and seperates them and makes a fool out of the S4. MC then get’s up to date and all kinds of new weapons and other tech.

> > I just read glasslands, and they think he is dead! Imagine the bad-yoink- moment when master chief goes aboard the infinity and he’s alive! Can’t wait for H4.
> >
> >
> > <mark>What do you think will be the UNSCs reaction</mark>?
>
> ONI Treasurer “Yoink!! Now we have to give him his military benefits, continue paying him his ludicris salary, and give him his insanly large pension! SON OF A @#$%&!!!”

As if the flash clone wasn’t enough!