they STILL have not fixed the update issue?!

jesus -Yoinking!- christ dudes.

it’s CLEARLY not a problem with the xbox store at this point. it’s laughable that they even used that for an excuse.

Ya, I was pretty disappointed. I’m pretty sure it’s Microsoft’s fault though. I started to update it and literally after 20 minutes still at 0% the installation failed. I got a message saying the installation has failed. Didn’t even restart my Xbox at all. So guess what, I have to install the entire game again! For like the 3rd time. This is ridiculous. At this point I’m just going to get rid of the game.

As has been shared in the Support Forums, the problem is with Xbox’s software. It is COMPLETELY out of 343s hands

> 2533274927740213;3:
> As has been shared in the Support Forums, the problem is with Xbox’s software. It is COMPLETELY out of 343s hands

This. Please refer to the Support Forums for assistance/updates concerning this.

> 2535436907889827;1:
> jesus -Yoinking!- christ dudes.
>
> it’s CLEARLY not a problem with the xbox store at this point. it’s laughable that they even used that for an excuse.

It is a problem with how the Xbox One OS handles game updates and corrupted installations, the game itself is not the issue. Please see the 343 repose thread in the support forums for further details