They should release some concept art

I remember back in 2011 by this time 343i had already released some concept art of Halo 4, I think it would be cool if they did it again for this game, is not much but its better than nothing and it makes waiting for info a little easier, it also gives you an idea of the location of the game or what enemy we will be fighting etc
At least they are good for some interesting speculation threads, I’m hoping that they release something similar soon because anything will be better than having to wait all the way from E3 until march like they did with Halo 4.

It also gives me a nice wallpaper for my tablet so yeah Im all for it, it also gives the general theme of the game.

I would love some.
Maybe Chief in his cloak, touching his hand to a door with glowing forerunner symbols.

Concept arts is always awesome to look at so yes maybe they just did that trailer since it was their first game and wanted to hype it up a litle.

Apex used to be my favorite Spartan Ops map (I don’t care for Spartan Ops anymore).

That said, I was literally blown away by the concept art.

Huge Wraith variant, alien jungle, ambushing shielded Grunts…

Chief in his cloak running from what appears to be a “mystery army”, showing for once he is -Yoinked!-.

I actually have found some very interesting fan made art. The images I have seen are exciting. :slight_smile:

> Apex used to be my favorite Spartan Ops map (I don’t care for Spartan Ops anymore).
>
> That said, I was literally blown away by the concept art.
>
> Huge Wraith variant, alien jungle, ambushing shielded Grunts…

Hey there! The Scarab to Scarab is awesome. It reminds me of the all the epic Halo jumps. I did some good elevator jumps, and the Scarab gun box jump too. They were great fun. I sure could use a good trick jumper for a couple of hunts. On Requiem I found a glitch that would make a great ninja jump course vid. It’s near were we did some hog jumps before. :slight_smile:

> I actually have found some very interesting fan made art. The images I have seen are exciting. :slight_smile:

Do you have a link? :slight_smile: