They said they would add new weapons and vehicles

Seriously that’s a joke. 343 has got to be filled with the most deceptive words I have ever heard. Hunt the Truth for example. They said they would add new weapons and vehicles no they are adding -Yoink- req variants that no one actually cares for. The reqs they add are just an excuse for not having any content. It really cant be very hard to change the skin of something. I’m to this day defend 343is gameplay on halo 5 but u will not defend the huge lack of content.

BTW. I mainly wrote this lost because I’m starting to get very bored of the game. Slayer slayer slayer slayer warzone.

RANT OVER

> 2535415305234137;1:
> Seriously that’s a joke. 343 has got to be filled with the most deceptive words I have ever heard. Hunt the Truth for example. They said they would add new weapons and vehicles no they are adding -Yoink- req variants that no one actually cares for. The reqs they add are just an excuse for not having any content. It really cant be very hard to change the skin of something. I’m to this day defend 343is gameplay on halo 5 but u will not defend the huge lack of content.
>
> BTW. I mainly wrote this lost because I’m starting to get very bored of the game. Slayer slayer slayer slayer warzone.
>
> RANT OVER

343 is full of words…?

Anyway, They have more or less confirmed that the CE Pistol and Gravity Hammer would make it in. And as it is, we don’t really know much (or anything at all) about what this next update contains. Though, I feel like the “Infinity’s Armory” update would indicate something, since the word “Armory” is usually associated with weaponry and such.

I can understand the frustration, though.

Right? We want actual varients like the BR55, M7 SMG, M808 Scorpion, etc. Not crappy skins with slighty different stats.

> 2533274837720524;3:
> Right? We want actual varients like the BR55, M7 SMG, M808 Scorpion, etc. Not crappy skins with slighty different stats.

343 should really consider introducing meaningful REQ’s like the classic SNKR or an ODST’s silenced magnum.

I don’t have much experience with the new SPNKR, what is different from the “classic”?