They Need to Fix This....

My friend told me that halo infinite came out in beta. After school i went home got on Xbox series x and downloaded halo infinite from the insiders app I got into the program and launched the app when I hold A to play it says ATTENTION Your account is not authorized to play Halo Infinite. I got on google and searched everything I could to fix this problem and couldn’t find anything that worked i had already restarted my Xbox restarted the game more then 10 times and nothing worked… My tag is DRONE 427 and if a dev could like authorize me manually that would be great also if you have any ideas to help please let me know!!

> 2535415318977234;1:
> My friend told me that halo infinite came out in beta. After school i went home got on Xbox series x and downloaded halo infinite from the insiders app I got into the program and launched the app when I hold A to play it says ATTENTION Your account is not authorized to play Halo Infinite. I got on google and searched everything I could to fix this problem and couldn’t find anything that worked i had already restarted my Xbox restarted the game more then 10 times and nothing worked… My tag is DRONE 427 and if a dev could like authorize me manually that would be great also if you have any ideas to help please let me know!!

Its already over. Prepare for launch.

If you googled it how did you not see that it is already over?

ya, as others have said, it was last weekend and the weekend before that. It is currently no longer active. Sorry :confused:

> 2535415318977234;1:
> My friend told me that halo infinite came out in beta. After school i went home got on Xbox series x and downloaded halo infinite from the insiders app I got into the program and launched the app when I hold A to play it says ATTENTION Your account is not authorized to play Halo Infinite. I got on google and searched everything I could to fix this problem and couldn’t find anything that worked i had already restarted my Xbox restarted the game more then 10 times and nothing worked… My tag is DRONE 427 and if a dev could like authorize me manually that would be great also if you have any ideas to help please let me know!!

As stated above it is over. But I feel like I should add the additional information that it is not a beta. It was a flight. Which is often less polished in my experience than a beta as it is designed to improve and test the game for launch where as now a days betas are almost entirely publicity stunts.