They might be on to something

Take a step back and look at it. 3 months after launch with very few gametypes kinda catchy right? We all know they have a new and much larger studio in Redmond. I believe 343 might be preparing the largest multiplayer overhaul in gameing history.
If it takes this long they must be doing something extraordinary to the gametypes, such as oddball koth and infection. Their probably giving us a guzillion settings for these old & new gametypes to come
If you believe…comment below. Remember I only take positive feedback. THANK YOU

Hopefully they are, I would love to play Oddball in Halo 5, I think it will work perfectly with the new mechanics.

> 2533274945253746;1:
> Take a step back and look at it. 3 months after launch with very few gametypes kinda catchy right? We all know they have a new and much larger studio in Redmond. I believe 343 might be preparing the largest multiplayer overhaul in gameing history.
> If it takes this long they must be doing something extraordinary to the gametypes, such as oddball koth and infection. Their probably giving us a guzillion settings for these old & new gametypes to come
> If you believe…comment below. Remember I only take positive feedback. THANK YOU

I love the positivity. I suppose all we can do is hope that you’re right, but the updates thus far have been lackluster at best.

I love this Halo! It’s the best in the series and it’s potential will become fully realized once they release classic game modes which can be paired with the EXCEPTIONAL Forge they’ve provided us.

i love you 343, now get back to work and make us more game types. Please :slight_smile:

> 2533274945253746;1:
> Take a step back and look at it. 3 months after launch with very few gametypes kinda catchy right? We all know they have a new and much larger studio in Redmond. I believe 343 might be preparing the largest multiplayer overhaul in gameing history.
> If it takes this long they must be doing something extraordinary to the gametypes, such as oddball koth and infection. Their probably giving us a guzillion settings for these old & new gametypes to come
> If you believe…comment below. Remember I only take positive feedback. THANK YOU

As much as I would love this to be true, it’s not going to happen.

343 already said that we are getting modes through multiple updates. Probably around two modes per update at best. It’ll be June before we have all of the modes we want.

Thanks those of you who have replied thus far in a positive manner. I love to see positivity in the halo community and support for these amazing hard at work developers. Thanks and thank you 343 we love what you’re doing. keep it up

I am done giving 343 the benefit of the doubt, but if they did do this it would be a dream come true.

i kinda wish day 1 players would have gotten this though.

I have never read a single thread where the writer has such a positive attitude and I thank you for the experience. I try to be like that in my threads by saying No harsh comments please, but they don’t listen. I totally agree with you, too.

Watch the first few seconds of this video to see how I feel about this idea…

I would like to believe your theory though.

I never thought of this but it does make sense, but I hope it does actually happen.