They might as well call it Big Team Ragnarok

I love Valhalla. It’s arguably the best BTB map in any halo.
But I want to play the new ones. Exile is fantastic, but I wanna experience the others.

Well everyone picks it because Halo 4 maps are all terrible. Its no coincidence that the only map people want to play isthe only remake

Or they pick it because of the mantis.

I’ve played Exile, Ragnarok, Meltdown, Vortex, Longbow, and frequently.

> Well everyone picks it because Halo 4 maps are all terrible. Its no coincidence that the only map people want to play isthe only remake

Exile is the bomb.

> Well everyone picks it because Halo 4 maps are all terrible. Its no coincidence that the only map people want to play isthe only remake

Lol if you think all the maps are terrible, then what would you consider the Reach maps?

I think it was worse in Reach with Big Team Hemorrhage.

I’m sick of it too.

I’m pretty new to Halo, and I know Ragnarok is a remake so a lot of people like the nostalgia it probably brings, but from the once or twice I got to play the other maps they played 10 times better IMO.

I’m seriously considering just taking the game back because I’m just getting bored now. It’s a real shame because the times I got into a lobby with proper map rotation is was amazing. But mostly it’s just Ragnarok - again, and again, and again.

Hated Valhalla, now hate Ragnarok such a bad playing level

> I’m sick of it too.
>
> I’m pretty new to Halo, and I know Ragnarok is a remake so a lot of people like the nostalgia it probably brings, but from the once or twice I got to play the other maps they played 10 times better IMO.
>
> I’m seriously considering just taking the game back because I’m just getting bored now. It’s a real shame because the times I got into a lobby with proper map rotation is was amazing. But mostly it’s just Ragnarok - again, and again, and again.

Thats a big overreaction.

I would have loved a High Ground remake over ragnarok

yeahh ragnarok everytime even after we just played it! i just leave the game nd play slayer

> > I’m sick of it too.
> >
> > I’m pretty new to Halo, and I know Ragnarok is a remake so a lot of people like the nostalgia it probably brings, but from the once or twice I got to play the other maps they played 10 times better IMO.
> >
> > I’m seriously considering just taking the game back because I’m just getting bored now. It’s a real shame because the times I got into a lobby with proper map rotation is was amazing. But mostly it’s just Ragnarok - again, and again, and again.
>
> Thats a big overreaction.

How is it an overreaction?

I don’t know what it is like for you, but for me that literally is the case and there’s no point in keeping a game that only lets you play 1 map. I think 343 needs to put a limit on it, and NOT let it be an option twice or 3 times in a row.

> > > I’m sick of it too.
> > >
> > > I’m pretty new to Halo, and I know Ragnarok is a remake so a lot of people like the nostalgia it probably brings, but from the once or twice I got to play the other maps they played 10 times better IMO.
> > >
> > > I’m seriously considering just taking the game back because I’m just getting bored now. It’s a real shame because the times I got into a lobby with proper map rotation is was amazing. But mostly it’s just Ragnarok - again, and again, and again.
> >
> > Thats a big overreaction.
>
> How is it an overreaction?
>
> I don’t know what it is like for you, but for me that literally is the case and there’s no point in keeping a game that only lets you play 1 map. I think 343 needs to put a limit on it, and NOT let it be an option twice or 3 times in a row.

“one map gets picked in one playlist, im selling this stupid game”
its annoying… but it’s not a reason to get rid of the game…

> > > > I’m sick of it too.
> > > >
> > > > I’m pretty new to Halo, and I know Ragnarok is a remake so a lot of people like the nostalgia it probably brings, but from the once or twice I got to play the other maps they played 10 times better IMO.
> > > >
> > > > I’m seriously considering just taking the game back because I’m just getting bored now. It’s a real shame because the times I got into a lobby with proper map rotation is was amazing. But mostly it’s just Ragnarok - again, and again, and again.
> > >
> > > Thats a big overreaction.
> >
> > How is it an overreaction?
> >
> > I don’t know what it is like for you, but for me that literally is the case and there’s no point in keeping a game that only lets you play 1 map. I think 343 needs to put a limit on it, and NOT let it be an option twice or 3 times in a row.
>
> “one map gets picked in one playlist, im selling this stupid game”
> its annoying… but it’s not a reason to get rid of the game…

I get your point, and I don’t mean to sound like a stroppy teenager. It’s just I only really enjoy big team games. I will play the other modes moderately, but not enough to justify me keeping a game that cost £40 (i’m a poor student)

I like Ragnarok but I’m absolutely sick of it. I’ve been playing Halo 4 all day, big team most of the time and every single big team game has been on this map. There’s a decent enough selection of good big team maps in Halo 4, I’d rather not be only able play a map I played to death in Halo 3 years ago. 343 would be just as well removing the map from Big Team and making a new Big Team Ragnarok playlist for those who want nothing but that.

Ragnarok is making me bored of Halo 4 multiplayer and it’s only been out a few days. This is just as annoying as Halo Reach where it’s almost impossible to get into a DLC map because on the rare occasion that one does show up, everyone votes for a Forge world.

I’m going off to a different game for a while until this is fixed, I’ll play in parties but aside from that I’ll be in other FPS games where map rotation works.

Maybe the inevitable release of map pack DLC’s would help to relieve the pain of Big Team Ragnarok?
Any ideas as to when this may happen?

> Or they pick it because of the mantis.

But Exile has a Gauss Hog -Yoink!-!

> I would have loved a High Ground remake over ragnarok

Sandtrap. Hell the Mantis would be fairer (That a word?) on a Sandtrap remake anyway. Make the structures on the map a bit more complex and BAM. Sign me up.

I always thought Sandtrap was more fun in BTB compared to Valhalla because I seriously enjoyed the wide open fights and the vehicle struggles and the Elephant.

I miss it to be quite honest. I miss Sandtrap, Ragnarok makes me miss it even more.

> > Or they pick it because of the mantis.
>
> But Exile has a Gauss Hog -Yoink!-!

Yeah, goody! Everyone loves popping in the Gauss hog and being obliterated by either the Scorpion or a hail of grenades. I’ve only ever seen the Gauss hog go on a tear once. Shame too, cool vehicle.