they have to do this with the 2nd beta.

What they have to do is released it a few days before launch so people can download it. But can’t play until its actual release. This would give people will bad Internet longer play time.

If you didn’t delete the 1st beta, then it will just update and “transform” into the new beta. I don’t think that people with bad internet will have many complications with getting their hands on the beta.

When is the second beta. I cant seem to find anything on When Its supposed to come out

> 2533274880967608;3:
> When is the second beta. I cant seem to find anything on When Its supposed to come out

17th of this month

And since it’s a Halo Wars 2 beta, and not a flagship title like Halo 5 or CoD X, I don’t think too many people downloading it at once will be too big of an issue.

Assuming there is decent groundwork already completed for its distribution.

> 2535448178577576;1:
> What they have to do is released it a few days before launch so people can download it. But can’t play until its actual release. This would give people will bad Internet longer play time.

Well people that played the first beta already have it downloaded so there isn’t really a reason for that.

> 2535448178577576;1:
> What they have to do is released it a few days before launch so people can download it. But can’t play until its actual release. This would give people will bad Internet longer play time.

It’s kinda difficult for me to personally understand what you mean. If you mean that the 2nd Beta should turn into the full game before release then I have to say, it’s not gonna happen. The beta version and the full version are two completely seperate things. It wouldn’t work unfortunately.

If you mean that the first Beta if one still has it should turn into the 2nd Beta, well that has already happened. There’s a 10GB patch for it. Download it now if you haven’t already. I do agree they should let everyone pre-load the game before release. The RTS community has always been small and I don’t see it changing with Halo Wars 2 so there shouldn’t be any type of overload if they let us pre-load.

> 2533274861556949;7:
> > 2535448178577576;1:
> > What they have to do is released it a few days before launch so people can download it. But can’t play until its actual release. This would give people will bad Internet longer play time.
>
> It’s kinda difficult for me to personally understand what you mean. If you mean that the 2nd Beta should turn into the full game before release then I have to say, it’s not gonna happen. The beta version and the full version are two completely seperate things. It wouldn’t work unfortunately.
>
> If you mean that the first Beta if one still has it should turn into the 2nd Beta, well that has already happened. There’s a 10GB patch for it. Download it now if you haven’t already. I do agree they should let everyone pre-load the game before release. The RTS community has always been small and I don’t see it changing with Halo Wars 2 so there shouldn’t be any type of overload if they let us pre-load.

Ok, I mean that they should let everyone download the beta a few days before its playable so people that have played 1st beta but had to uninstall for space or people that didn’t play the 1st can download it then play it the second it’s playable. It would allow for more improvements because people with Internet that has a slow mbps (megabytes per second) can play it a day more. Everyone wins.