They continue to silence me!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Yeah, now they just closed my politely written thread in an attempt to silence my voice! These -Yoinks!- need to go to hell! And take their game with them! Enjoy the steady death everyone! Just enjoy the f’ing mother f’ing crap out of it! Losers!

I’ll just say it. Enjoy your ban.

Politely written thread

This is a joke, right?

I will enjoy watching this game die as much from the other side as I would here! Enjoy your s5it!

Galactic face-palm.

What do you really expect from this?

> Galactic face-palm.
>
> What do you really expect from this?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

More cookies! And less s5it!

Wait for it this one is going to be locked too.

The GDC Panel was about the Dev process of Halo 4. Not it’s future. Calm down.

> Wait for it this one is going to be locked too.

Rightfully so, too.

> The GDC Panel was about the Dev process of Halo 4. Not it’s future. Calm down.

It shows me that this franchise has no future! Give me Halo! Or Give me ban!

I love how constructive and helpful our community is

Yep, because the mods are totally paid employees of 343i, who are nothing but slaves to their job, and have no opinions, and silence people who disagree with anything that isn’t sided with 343i… And the forums is so not filled unlocked threads and unedited posts because of it!

Dude, they’re not silencing you, go talk to a mod and ask him/her why your thread was locked instead of acting like a little egotistical spoiled child.

Damn, I can feel the heat radiating off of that rage -Yoink!- you have there…

#vivalarevolution?

OT: We need to keep this discussion about 343 blatantly lying and appealing to the casual audience in the spotlight. I don’t know why any of you guys haven’t emailed game journalists about this yet, but it would totally earn tonnes of press. What 343 don’t understand is that the casual audience they are making decisions for left when the better version of H4 came out on Nov 13th.