They can't be that stupid can they ?

At the end of H3 on halo the flood are everywhere why did they not get on the frigate forward unto dawn ? I know they said we would not fight the flood in H4 but we might see them. It seems like some of they would be there.

No, the Flood didn’t hitch a ride on Forward Unto Dawn.

The Forward Unto Dawn was a good amount of feet away from the ramp which we used the Hog to jump into it, the flood wouldn’t have made that jump, canon wise.

No Flood were on the FoD.

Only a Juggernaut could have made that jump. I’d much preferred being chased by a Flood Juggernaut then seeing a collapsing tower that can never touch me.

to be fair he has a point, they always go on about one single spore could destroy a whole civilisation and theres gotta have been at least one on the warthog or MCs armor but tbh i dont think 343 care about that because im through with fighting the damn flood, especially after retreiving cortana from the grave mind alon legendary all skulls on… most frustrating experience ever

Yes, no more flood please. We’ll have enough to face with the remnants of the Covenant and now the Didact and his army or Prometheans.

It’s time for another enemy. Let the flood stay dead!

Well that didnt happen but don’t worry, the flood may yet live. The forerunners were the kind of morons who kept labs filled with flood. Halo 4 takes place on a forerunner structure… not that hard to imagine they kept even moar samples of flood lying around.

> Yes, no more flood please. We’ll have enough to face with the remnants of the Covenant and now the Didact and his army or Prometheans.
>
> It’s time for another enemy. Let the flood stay dead!

Why not let the covenant stay dead? I’m sick of purple.

> Well that didnt happen but don’t worry, the flood may yet live. The forerunners were the kind of morons who kept labs filled with flood. Halo 4 takes place on a forerunner structure… not that hard to imagine they kept even moar samples of flood lying around.
>
>
>
> > Yes, no more flood please. We’ll have enough to face with the remnants of the Covenant and now the Didact and his army or Prometheans.
> >
> > It’s time for another enemy. Let the flood stay dead!
>
> Why not let the covenant stay dead? I’m sick of purple.

Well, you’re in luck, they seemed to have changed some of their coloring, say hello to blue!

“Safe is better than close sergeant”

Que the Aliens reference: the spore is inside Master Chief. And waland Yutani want to take it from him.

> Yes, no more flood please. We’ll have enough to face with the remnants of the Covenant and now the Didact and his army or Prometheans.
>
> It’s time for another enemy. Let the flood stay dead!

MAN THE PROMETHEANs ARE THE DIDACTS ARMY, THE DIDACT HIMSELF IS A PROMETHEAN !!!
page 63 of cryptum.

> > Yes, no more flood please. We’ll have enough to face with the remnants of the Covenant and now the Didact and his army or Prometheans.
> >
> > It’s time for another enemy. Let the flood stay dead!
>
> MAN THE PROMETHEANs ARE THE DIDACTS ARMY, THE DIDACT HIMSELF IS A PROMETHEAN !!!
> page 63 of cryptum.

I just read that last night :smiley:

OT: This wasn’t even a thought that crossed my mind, as everyone has been saying that jump was just too far for the flood. Plus its already been announced we won’t be fighting the flood.

> At the end of H3 on halo the flood are everywhere why did they not get on the frigate forward unto dawn ? I know they said we would not fight the flood in H4 but we might see them. It seems like some of they would be there.

They’d probably be sent out in the vacuum of space, and/or John made a good sweep before taking a nap to be sure nothing would tear a hole in his chest while he was asleep.

Just about anything that wasn’t nailed down on the outside areas of the ship was sent out. If there was a spore, it’s gone with it.

Plus, the Flood was more focused on stopping John from firing the Halo ring as that would ultimately kill them off. Even if they took the ship, John and the Arbiter would still activate the ring.

flood cant fly

well unless its halo wars

but still halo 3 flood cant fly

> to be fair he has a point, they always go on about one single spore could destroy a whole civilisation and theres gotta have been at least one on the warthog or MCs armor but tbh i dont think 343 care about that because im through with fighting the damn flood, especially after retreiving cortana from the grave mind alon legendary all skulls on… most frustrating experience ever

God yes. That mission was hell.

Anyway I imagine that the ship had decontamination protocols which would have destroyed any Flood spores in the ship or on the Hog.

Can we at least have flood in Infection?
Come on, the Halo Universe has it’s own parasitic type of infection form, USE IT!!

> > to be fair he has a point, they always go on about one single spore could destroy a whole civilisation and theres gotta have been at least one on the warthog or MCs armor but tbh i dont think 343 care about that because im through with fighting the damn flood, especially after retreiving cortana from the grave mind alon legendary all skulls on… most frustrating experience ever
>
> God yes. That mission was hell.
>
> Anyway I imagine that the ship had decontamination protocols which would have destroyed any Flood spores in the ship or on the Hog.

Wont need 'em the cargo bay was cleared out via space vaccum.

> Can we at least have flood in Infection?
> Come on, the Halo Universe has it’s own parasitic type of infection form, USE IT!!

Agree,but that might not happen seeing as how it would require extra work on 343i artists and such to just put the flood in one gametype…and dont even say they could just import it from 3, no they would just have to make it extremly detailed as the rest of the game…

Just ignore this post. -_-

They can get on inamber clad but not FoD hhmm