they came to hear me beg achievement

A buddy of mine has been trying off and on for years to get this achievement. I’ve seen him do it several times and just now recorded it and uploaded the vid to my file share. I’m not sure who to contact to get the achievement unlocked. Any ideas?

According to your fileshare the difficulty was on easy, this means he would have probably lived through the fall.

I just did this achievement the other day. The best place to do it is The Pillar of Autumn on Heroic. Use sprint to jump off the cliff far enough to reach the single elite, then turn it off as you come down on him. It’ll take some time, as you have to time your melee perfectly before you hit the ground. Hope this helps.<div></div>

Note: if you don’t turn off sprint, it doesn’t work and you will land ON the elite sometimes, therefore saving you before you assassinate him.

I got mine on Nightfall. Really easy to do.

I got mine on Tip of the Spear; in the spire area I hijacked a banshee, flew as high as I could go and used the jetpack to aim myself onto an elite.

Bbeen trying to get this for quite some time now

> 2535425778770245;3:
> I just did this achievement the other day. The best place to do it is The Pillar of Autumn on Heroic. Use sprint to jump off the cliff far enough to reach the single elite, then turn it off as you come down on him. It’ll take some time, as you have to time your melee perfectly before you hit the ground. Hope this helps.<div></div>

I’ve assassinated the Grunt next to him by mistake once, I nearly died laughing XD

I did this on a game of assassination (halo reach custom games).

I jumped from the top of the tower (top of the map) and assassinated someone just before I died. It was insane.

Nightfall on the part under the standing elite at the beginning.

The easiest place to do it is on The Package. Right at the beginning of the level there’s an elite that you can assassinate if you sprint and jump off the cliff. It’ll take you many tries, but most people get the achievement that way. Right when you do the assassination you’re going to want to move back right when the assassination ends. The best place to see all of this is Rooster Teeth’s Achievement Hunter. On Youtube just type in Achievement Hunter If They Came To Hear Me Beg.

> 2533274932408033;11:
> The easiest place to do it is on The Package. Right at the beginning of the level there’s an elite that you can assassinate if you sprint and jump off the cliff. It’ll take you many tries, but most people get the achievement that way. Right when you do the assassination you’re going to want to move back right when the assassination ends. The best place to see all of this is Rooster Teeth’s Achievement Hunter. On Youtube just type in Achievement Hunter If They Came To Hear Me Beg.

The Pillar of Autumn is the one with the cliff and whatnot.

i did it in the last mission and still do it when i do the level, i sometimes land on the elite, assasinate a grunt or hit the ground without taking damage.