They are Everywhere

I rarely make a post on the forums but for this I have to: The Spawn System and Instant respawns.
What happened to each team having a base to push forward to? I mean cmon it’s not even there in slayer pro because my god the spawn system Is absolutely dire. Instant Respawn is bloody awful.
I remember before Reach someone from Bungie described Halo Mp as: 2 men go in, One leaves the other is respawning.That is Halo.
Also why do people spawn freaking everywhere, it’s like the spawns haven’t even been set up they’ve just been dropped on each square of the map.
This especially sucks in Slayer pro because

1. You can’t push. People spawn everwhere.
  2. You are never safe, even when you clear a team cause of instant bloody respawn.
  3. It’s slayer pro, it shouldn’t be instant respawn.

I love Halo 4 but I HATE instant respawn and the garbage spawn system. It just sucks. I miss having bases. Strategy has been flown right out the window.
Also More playlists that are pro ASAP, please.

May I recommend Dominion?

My favorite mode thus far. It rewards teamwork, pushing an enemy back. No instant respawns, no ordinance.

That’s like asking what happened to weapons spawning on the map? Times change.

> That’s like asking what happened to weapons spawning on the map? Times change.

But not for the better.

The beauty of Halo was to control a map, control the power weapons and control where the other team spawned.

Now with this broken spawn system and the random weapon drops, the game is not fun for me anymore. I really hope they come with a mlg playlist soon, so I’ll enjoy this game again.