They actually did something right...

Bringing in Team Doubles and Griffball. Removing Team Slayer Pro to make it more competitive(dont know why it wasnt to begin with) and bringing in Forge created maps with 4v4 and BTB? 343 just make sure to actually playtest the maps so we dont get any lightspeed glitches on Asphault and if possible. Throw some classic maps in the mix too please? I’d highly appreciate it

Wait it’s happening?

I need to change my pants.

Hold up…there team doubles…0_0

I’m probably most excited for the Forge maps. I’d love to see some classic remakes as well.

Hey, there’s hope yet.

You know how they can make it better than that? By keeping ALL the play lists! I am sick of this weekly rotation crap. This is the one thing that actually bothers me about Halo 4. I am fine with everything else.

What they need to do is bring back the veto system so I do not play the same map over and over.

Weekly rotation is a poor idea when they keep overly hectic crap like Infinity Slayer.

I am interested in Forged maps, particularly classic maps.

This game NEEDS MORE SMALL MAPS.

> Weekly rotation is a poor idea when they keep overly hectic crap like Infinity Slayer.
>
> I am interested in Forged maps, particularly classic maps.
>
> This game NEEDS MORE SMALL MAPS.

Get rid of slayer? What?

“Get rid of slayer? What?”.

I don’t think they should get rid of it. I just don’t think they should get rid of other, complementary gametypes. Not everyone wants to play the ridiculous -Yoink- that Infinity gametypes are.

I might enjoy it if it were less ridiculously hectic and meaningless, but they have to change it before it stops being both hectic and meaningless.

Well, as long as these small maps have static weapons on them.

wait did i read that right? TEAM DOUBLES!!!

343 need a rank playlist before any of the other stuff because the other stuff is most fun ranked. I want to play with people that give a toss about winning and less about plasma pistol kills.

> You know how they can make it better than that? By keeping ALL the play lists! I am sick of this weekly rotation crap. This is the one thing that actually bothers me about Halo 4. I am fine with everything else.

Too many playlists thins out the population and increases matching times and creates more lopsided games. So no, having all the playlists is not a good idea. Lower poulation playlists get removed and replaced. Seems like a good idea to me.

Now what they need to do is lump the objective gametypes into one objective playlist so that they can keep some of these other playlists while still keeping the population in them at a reasonable level.

> wait did i read that right? TEAM DOUBLES!!!

Yes but don’t get too excited cause it’s gonna be at least a month before you see it in MM.

Was this information posted somewhere? Or is this just what you’re expecting to be added? I’ve been waiting for grifball so I’d like to know if this is official.

> Was this information posted somewhere? Or is this just what you’re expecting to be added? I’ve been waiting for grifball so I’d like to know if this is official.

To get to our preferred number of playlists, we will be removing Team Slayer Pro on Monday. We plan to bring it back next year, after we have time to fine-tune it and make it a more optimal competitive experience. We’ll talk more about that when the time gets closer – and that goes for Double Team, Grifball, the addition of more small maps into Matchmaking and the other things we have planned for early 2013 as well.

It’s in the update.

> Wait it’s happening?
>
> I need to change my pants.

It was in this weeks bulletin.

> What they need to do is bring back the veto system so I do not play the same map over and over.

If 4 people vote for Adrift and Haven always, you will still end up playing those maps the majority of the time, as you either will get other maps vetoed or not enough votes to veto.

Besides that, if the majority of people want to play those maps, the PEOPLE are getting what they want. You just aren’t getting what YOU want. Luckily, it’s not just about you.

> What they need to do is bring back the veto system so I do not play the same map over and over.

^^ This.

Ragnarok anyone?

It should hardly be Halo 4: Haven, however. Some variety is nice and people have always abused the the voting system.