These social playlists are garbage

Why can’t 343 put out a normal social playlist without putting some ridiculous twist. People wanted snipers and they delivered us Mythic Shotty snipers. Which was annoyingly awful. Now we get doubles which a lot of people begged for for a month or more. And we get community maps that suck. Optic prison is bleeping bad. What’s next Infection Doubles, or Team Swords. I mean what is wrong. Normal social playlists on normal maps is all I want.
They put the noob twist on them l, and I don’t understand why. This game now has Grifball, BTB, Infection, warzone , and firefight coming. Can we stop catering too these types of gamers.
Not to mention the servers are getting bad.
I don’t understand why 343 is going backwards. It’s like they want it to be what Halo 4 was.

> 2533274824790279;1:
> Why can’t 343 put out a normal social playlist without putting some ridiculous twist. People wanted snipers and they delivered us Mythic Shotty snipers. Which was annoyingly awful. Now we get doubles which a lot of people begged for for a month or more. And we get community maps that suck. Optic prison is bleeping bad. What’s next Infection Doubles, or Team Swords. I mean what is wrong. Normal social playlists on normal maps is all I want.
> They put the noob twist on them l, and I don’t understand why. This game now has Grifball, BTB, Infection, warzone , and firefight coming. Can we stop catering too these types of gamers.
> Not to mention the servers are getting bad.
> I don’t understand why 343 is going backwards. It’s like they want it to be what Halo 4 was.

Yes, they should stop catering to the majority of people who buy the games. That makes perfect fiscal sense.

> 2533274824790279;1:
> It’s like they want it to be what Halo 4 was.

That’s funny. Halo 5 has been the complete opposite of Halo 4 since day one.

and if remove them and leave the list of game one forward hoped to play in halo 5, sincerely from his arrival was an incomplete game , after both dlc just I feel more or less finished the game

> 2533274852660538;3:
> > 2533274824790279;1:
> > It’s like they want it to be what Halo 4 was.
>
>
> That’s funny. Halo 5 has been the complete opposite of Halo 4 since day one.

This is both a good and bad thing.

We did have Social Slayer. People kept complaining that they had to try harder than ever because it was “secretly” ranked, so 343i had to loosen the matchmaking.

Then people started complaining that people were trying harder than ever because they were actually fighting who were legitimately higher ranked.

If they 343i gave us heavies playlist from halo 4 then I’ll be satisfied for once.

Optic prison is good though, I like it… Anyone else, am I alone??

Also, Team swords wuld be kind of like ninjas from Halo 4. I thought it was an ok concept poorly executed. It could be done a lot better.