These servers are going to be the death of me...

I just quit a match on Halo 5: Guardians for the first time. Why? Because the game was lagging so badly, it was literally unplayable. Not only that, but I got banned for 20 minutes because I got disconnected from a previous map with the “left the fireteam” error message. After that, I tried joining my friend’s Forge game, and I got the same damn “left the fireteam” error message. 343i, please tell Microsoft to fix these servers; they get worse with every update. :frowning:

I really want to play this game and enjoy it, but I can’t even spend a match without getting disconnected at this point. Before someone says it, it’s not my connection that’s the issue; I’ve been playing Halo: Reach for the past few days and it has worked flawlessly without any kind of lag. This is most definitely a dedicated server issue.

I’ve been having similar problems, used to play fine but after the most recent updates I struggle to stay in a full warzone game without getting disconnected. Other games and PC all connected to the internet fine, so there’s something not quite right with the servers…

> 2533274914123175;2:
> I’ve been having similar problems, used to play fine but after the most recent updates I struggle to stay in a full warzone game without getting disconnected. Other games and PC all connected to the internet fine, so there’s something not quite right with the servers…

Same, but idk if it’s the same issue. I can play warzone for about 5-10 minutes without any issues but then suddenly i get yanked out of the game and get stuck with the ability to do nothing. It takes me to a screen that looks very much like the warzone queue but without the loading bar, ability to see reqs or armor, and to leave and play something else like arena I have to turn off my Xbox One and turn it back on. 343 pls fix

They’ve been pretty consistent for me although I’m having the issue where RP isn’t awarded right after a game a lot more often. I’ll have to either leave the lobby and wait a few minutes or play another match and I’ll get the RP for both games. So glad I haven’t had the issue in WZ where I can’t call in any REQs. It constantly would say loading the entire game until I turned my X1 off completely.

It’s been a while since I’ve been DC’d from a game, but for a while there… well, let’s just say I’ve been Banhammered about four times and I’ve only actually quit about five games in the entire time I’ve been playing.

The Warzone ‘loading’ REQ station thing has got to end. It ruins the experience. I’m not a real REQ-heavy player (I tend to sell a lot of them; I want armor), but I like using variants of the loadout weapons and, once I hit Level 5, an armor mod. Occasionally I’ll call in a Ghost or Warthog or something. I can only imagine how much this hurts for those guys that live and breathe Warzone and have a collection of power weapons and vehicles they like to use often.

They have been pretty consistently unstable ever since launch. I went wired and most issues went away, but still get lag and the occasional left the fireteam error messages.

> 2533274875982754;6:
> They have been pretty consistently unstable ever since launch. I went wired and most issues went away, but still get lag and the occasional left the fireteam error messages.

Wired or not, the servers are still laggy as hell.

I’ve been getting these problems too.

I battled the Supreme Lagmaster Overlord last night in a Team Arena match. I’ve never seen someone rubberband that much since Nightcrawler

> 2533274873873545;9:
> I battled the Supreme Lagmaster Overlord last night in a Team Arena match. I’ve never seen someone rubberband that much since Nightcrawler

Lol.

Dude, they’re awful. I play tons of online games and Halo 5 is the only one to give me problems. Then when I complain to the forums I get tackled with “sounds like a you problem”

On the weekend I was kick out of eight games in a row. With the advice, from MATADOR Inc, I changed my settings to NAT to open, I have not been kick out yet. Still noticed some lagging and rubber banding. I hate to do this, leaves the router exposed. But MS wants it that way.

343 needs to really fix there -Yoink-, I keep getting told i left a Fireteam or get the, yanked from Warzone to loading screen issue, I’m curious how can you leave a fireteam with you not being in a fireteam. They also never gave use a UNSC flying vehicle or the troop hog wtf they said. that it would come out in halo5 and I think the majority of gamers really wanted the ability to drive the troop hog.