These gosh darn servers are so bad

Seriously, this -Yoink- shouldn’t even be happening. I have never played a game with so many freaking server problems, campaign and achievement glitches, than Halo 4.

To be honest a lot of this stuff shouldn’t have even big THIS big of a problem. Three of my friends today were set back to SR 1 and can’t join parties.

THIS, is ridiculous, and this is what a public beta should have been great for.

The fact that 343 let this sort of thing happens, upsets me as a consumer, not as a gamer.

I paid 60 bucks for a game with more problems than an emo kid with self esteem issues.

I am not very happy with the glitches in the game.

Game is great, but these problems could have been avoided.

I agree. This is ridiculous. I went from SR23 to SR 1. I can’t join any of my friends’ games. I hope this is sorted soon. I’d really like to play again.

My playlists are showing about 2,000 people total online, and I can’t join any of my friends games.

This is dire.

No problems here.

yep most people are experiencing server issues. If you aren’t then you soon will, they are going to have to restart their servers. Refer to my other posts.

Just wait until Rehash Ops II comes out, I’m sure quite a few people will be leaving Halo 4. Less people= less stress on servers :slight_smile:

I am afraid to continue my solo legendary run in case my commendations don’t record to get me the proper unlocks.

I shouldn’t have that fear, but after seeing what has happened to others and all these server issues… I mean come on. Record commendations locally not on remote servers.

Have you played battlefield at release? You can’t even play matchmaking for 2 weeks after release.

76D0E681-8E4B-48CF-A033-1655D7FB97B0

> Have you played battlefield at release? You can’t even play matchmaking for 2 weeks after release.

I did, but Halo 4 is about 2x worse imo.

Today for the longest time, every match was laggy, and mt connection and packet loss was fine, it was just the other team who were warping about who were completely invunerable to my bullets and I’d be the one who died even though I sprayed them with a SAW…

You would think the problems would be fished after a friggin year! Nope! Halo 4 servers still suck!

> You would think the problems would be fished after a friggin year! Nope! Halo 4 servers still suck!

If you’re having a specific issue, I suggest you post in the Halo Support section in a more constructive manner so we can better assist you instead of necroposting in a thread that’s long dead with a post that provides virtually no information.

Thanks!