These Forums Suck

Seriously, I miss going to B.net for Halo…

Please don’t screw this up, 343.

> Seriously, I miss going to B.net for Halo…
>
> Please don’t screw this up, 343.

Well, Bnet is still there if you want to go back…
And there’s also a forums improvement wishlist thread here for you to complain about whatever features you want instead of just blatantly titling a thread and saying you miss bnet.

Besides, aren’t you at least going to provide us with detailing the reasons for your unfavorable times with these forums??

If you don’t like it here, then go away. No one’s forcing you to use these forums.

> If you don’t like it here, then go away. No one’s forcing you to use these forums.

Just because Bungie isnt making Halo anymore, doesnt mean that their forums suddenly disappeared. They are still there and you can still use them. Besides, if you dont like these forums, you dont have to be here and use them.

> > If you don’t like it here, then go away. No one’s forcing you to use these forums.
>
> Just because Bungie isnt making Halo anymore, doesnt mean that their forums suddenly disappeared. They are still there and you can still use them. Besides, if you dont like these forums, you dont have to be here and use them.

Exactly. Go back where you belong among the legion of trolls on B.Net.

I like it here. The number of morons and haters that plague those forums were intolerable.

>

If you have nothing positive to say then don’t post. This thread is going to be locked quickly

Were there even any forum mods on Bnet to handle trolls? Or did they just give up? Personally, I prefer this forum. Mods/Admin that actually care about the players, and communicate with them.

> Were there even any forum mods on Bnet to handle trolls? Or did they just give up? Personally, I prefer this forum. Mods/Admin that actually care about the players, and communicate with them.

I have no idea. The only time they seemed to show up and actually do anything is when someone posted a link that they didn’t want shared. Otherwise, comments and feedback from forum mods, or anyone at Bungie for that matter, was zero.

A good mod would have stayed on top and locked down the ridiculous amount of ridiculous threads that were posted always talking about the same damn topics (bloom, AL or any AA, DMR vs. BR., Spartan models not properly displayed, Bungie sucks, Reach sucks, etc.). And between the hate and trolls on the forums it was impossible to have a logical and mature conversation that would last more than one page.

I couldn’t take it anymore so I left.

That’s why I’m here too. It’s nice to have a serious discussion about the game without hearing “l0l what a n00b” or some other moronic troll post.

The forums are still in Beta Stage for gods sake, of course they are not good.

bs angel put into the Halo Bulletin last night that we would be getting the full release some time soon.

Besides, how can you prefer b.net? This forum has little to no trolls, unless your the type of person that makes a trolls mission successful and replies to their topics?

>

I dont think they suck at all. These are the best forums i know. Not alot of trolls, you get people talking in seconds.

> The forums are still in Beta Stage for gods sake, of course they are not good.
>
> bs angel put into the Halo Bulletin last night that we would be getting the full release some time soon.
>
> Besides, how can you prefer b.net? This forum has little to no trolls, unless your the type of person that makes a trolls mission successful and replies to their topics?

I really do not see the problem with the forums at the moment other than the lack of options we get for posting, but as stated it is due to the forum being in the beta stages (it even says this right by forums).

As far as trolls go I am happy to see a lack of them here, though as time passes I fear they may transition here. I do hope I am wrong, as I would hate for this forum to become another b.net.

The forum itself is still in its beta stage, and it’s probably going to stay that way for some time. And yes, B.net offers a whole lot more and - although that’s probably just my personal taste - are far more user friendly. But at the end of the day it comes down to the people using the forums, the community. And that’s where the Waypoint forums score big.