These forums suck horribly!!!

i create numerous posts, log in later on to try and find them to see if i got any responses to them, and i can’t find them what so ever! i click on my topics and i brings up a million posts… THAT AREN’T MINE! i go to my profile and i can’t for the life of my find a complete list of all of my posts (with in recent time frames) this forum is almost as user unfriendly as biowares…

> i create numerous posts, log in later on to try and find them to see if i got any responses to them, and i can’t find them what so ever! i click on my topics and i brings up a million posts… THAT AREN’T MINE! i go to my profile and i can’t for the life of my find a complete list of all of my posts (with in recent time frames) this forum is almost as user unfriendly as biowares…

You can click My Profile, then click View Profile, and then click Last Ten Post’s to see your last ten posts.

You can also view a lot of your posts if you click View All Posts on the Last Ten Posts page.

That wasn’t hard.

As for some of your posts. If there is already a thread dedicated to the exact same thing then chances are your post is merged to the bigger thread. No point in keeping clutter.

Edit:
It would seem that the last couple of posts you have made are regarding the new Halo game and the Xbox One. They were probably merged with larger threads to save space.

Also, if you want to track your created topics, then favorite them. After you posted them, click the Favorite Button in the top right corner of your thread.

When you want to look after them, click ‘My topics’ and then ‘Favorite Topics’. There are shown all topics you favorized, including your own then, and with the extra which shows when something was posted in the thread the last time.

That’s how i do it at least.

I hope I’m not making it harder for you to find this post later, Bacon, but as it discusses the website specifically, I’m moving it to the “Halo Waypoint” section of the forums.

The answers that others have posted here should be sufficient. If you need any further assistance, feel free to ask.