these dlc codes go like hot cakes

you figure one out and it’s gone, and you can’t solve the others because they are gone to because you spent your time I one, I wonder if bs angel will give out any more

Lets keep our fingers crossed!

Please keep codes discussion in one thread please:
http://halo.xbox.com/forums/general/f/14/t/3505.aspx

LMAO, please keep discussions in one thread please!

ITS A FORUM KID, CALM DOWN!!!

You kids get so hyped up over forum rules, it cracks me up, especially when the forum police come around, hahahahaha, what some kids will do for a little bit of power.

[Mod note: Please remember to be courteous to other members of the forum. Thank you.]

I’m guessing the only reason you made this thread was for the hope that a moderator would post DLC codes here.

> LMAO, please keep discussions in one thread please!
>
> ITS A FORUM KID, CALM DOWN!!!
>
> You kids get so hyped up over forum rules, it cracks me up, especially when the forum police come around, hahahahaha, what some kids will do for a little bit of power.

It’s called trying to keep our forums clean. The general discussion forums were a bit better not a long time ago… Please be mature.

> > LMAO, please keep discussions in one thread please!
> >
> > ITS A FORUM KID, CALM DOWN!!!
> >
> > You kids get so hyped up over forum rules, it cracks me up, especially when the forum police come around, hahahahaha, what some kids will do for a little bit of power.
>
> It’s called trying to keep our forums clean. The general discussion forums were a bit better not a long time ago… Please be mature.

Ummm, that is me being mature child…

Who cares if a forum has a little clutter in it, you kids crack me up, hahahahahahahahahaha.

> > > LMAO, please keep discussions in one thread please!
> > >
> > > ITS A FORUM KID, CALM DOWN!!!
> > >
> > > You kids get so hyped up over forum rules, it cracks me up, especially when the forum police come around, hahahahaha, what some kids will do for a little bit of power.
> >
> > It’s called trying to keep our forums clean. The general discussion forums were a bit better not a long time ago… Please be mature.
>
> Ummm, that is me being mature child…
>
> Who cares if a forum has a little clutter in it, you kids crack me up, hahahahahahahahahaha.

WE care about OUR forum. You may not care about it but we do. We want to preserve it.

Militia

> > > > LMAO, please keep discussions in one thread please!
> > > >
> > > > ITS A FORUM KID, CALM DOWN!!!
> > > >
> > > > You kids get so hyped up over forum rules, it cracks me up, especially when the forum police come around, hahahahaha, what some kids will do for a little bit of power.
> > >
> > > It’s called trying to keep our forums clean. The general discussion forums were a bit better not a long time ago… Please be mature.
> >
> > Ummm, that is me being mature child…
> >
> > Who cares if a forum has a little clutter in it, you kids crack me up, hahahahahahahahahaha.
>
> WE care about OUR forum. You may not care about it but we do. We want to preserve it.

Why, its a forum, it means nothing. You kids put so much time and effort into forums, it is kind of pathetic…

I for one, love the people like you, who play the role of forum police. How old are you anyways? 12, lol!!!

smokyMcPots49, please, stop flaming erickyboo, he’s a respected member here, you’re impressing no-one. Not everyone on the internet is a kid. And we like our Waypoint forums. erickyboo is pointing out that this discussion should be kept in the DLC codes thread because that’s where the 343 Industries Waypoint admins want it to be discussed at. Its nothing personal. erickyboo is doing you a favour by pointing that out to you.

well said, I just wanted to state my point, it seems like the codes are taken as soon as they are posted