These are my ultimate fixes. What are yours?

I’d like to start off by first saying I’m posting this in general discussion compared to the sub forums under games because these are for all parts not just one specific part.

Fix 1) Make it so the needler has a 50% the needles stick to vehicles so they can super combine and do damage to vehicles. Also make it so the needle rifle rounds have a 35% chance to stick to vehicles to super combine and do damage. This would help to balance them so much.
Fix 2) Switch from peer to peer server system to a dedicated server system. This would help resolve “host advantage” and help to resolve lag issues with all matchmaking game modes. Not to mention this would help fix the frag grenades affected by lag issue.
Fix 3) Give a buff to vehicle damage from covenant weapons as of right now a covenant weapon is virtually useless against vehicles unless it’s the plasma launcher, plasma grenade, concussion rifle or plasma pistole. Those four are fine.
Fix 4) Add more community maps to all the play lists. This will add variety to them and help to make the game last longer.
Fix 5) Implement a useful ranking system that actually works.
Fix 6) Add in commendations that are for objectives. Also add commendations to Firefight and campaign for close quarters stuff.

What does the community think? You have different opinions? Post them.

Are you talking about the TU because there is a “your top 5” thread for this already?

-face desk- some of my suggestions aren’t for a title update and that seems to be all just matchmaking suggestions not over all for the entire game … Seriously why don’t people read this tuff before they post? …

> -face desk- some of my suggestions aren’t for a title update and that seems to be all just matchmaking suggestions not over all for the entire game … Seriously why don’t people read this tuff before they post? …

I did read it. I just naturally assumed you would want them for a title update.

> -face desk- some of my suggestions aren’t for a title update and that seems to be all just matchmaking suggestions not over all for the entire game … Seriously why don’t people read this tuff before they post? …

Calm down man, it was a simple question. You don’t have to get angry over it and assume he didn’t read it because of it.

> I’d like to start off by first saying I’m posting this in general discussion compared to the sub forums under games because these are for all parts not just one specific part.
>
> Fix 1) Make it so the needler has a 50% the needles stick to vehicles so they can super combine and do damage to vehicles. Also make it so the needle rifle rounds have a 35% chance to stick to vehicles to super combine and do damage. This would help to balance them so much. How so? Vehicles are already weak and useless to the point you can team fire and take down most vehicles with a simple DMR, and you want to make them even more useless with this? I’d prefer not.
> Fix 2) Switch from peer to peer server system to a dedicated server system. This would help resolve “host advantage” and help to resolve lag issues with all matchmaking game modes. Not to mention this would help fix the frag grenades affected by lag issue. I would like this, but it’s a matter of do you think 343 should waste money on dedicated servers when not too many really play Reach often anymore?
> Fix 3) Give a buff to vehicle damage from covenant weapons as of right now a covenant weapon is virtually useless against vehicles unless it’s the plasma launcher, plasma grenade, concussion rifle or plasma pistole. Those four are fine.Covenant weapons just need a buff in general.
> Fix 4) Add more community maps to all the play lists. This will add variety to them and help to make the game last longer. I along with many others dislike community maps in matchmaking. They are all boring grays and usually play rather bad. To add more would make quite a few people angry.
> Fix 5) Implement a useful ranking system that actually works.
> Fix 6) Add in commendations that are for objectives. Also add commendations to Firefight and campaign for close quarters stuff.
>
> What does the community think? You have different opinions? Post them.

The Ranking system is fine, they just need to make our true skill number visible, I agree with everything else you said though.
To add to yours these are mine not counting what you already said.
1.Armor lock-Do something to it, there are so many ways to fix this.
2.Bloom-I love bloom it’s just too random, there is a video someone did that would be a perfect fix.
3.Film Grain- This has no business being in the game, all it does is make the game look murkier and takes away from the crispness.
4.Ghosting- pretty much for the same reasons as Film Grain.

> "This would help resolve “host advantage” and help to resolve lag issues with all matchmaking game modes. Not to mention this would help fix the frag grenades affected by lag issue. I would like this, but it’s a matter of do you think 343 should waste money on dedicated servers when not too many really play Reach often anymore?
[/quote]
There is no host advantage in Reach

> There is little lag unless you have a bad connection
> Reach has a healthier population than Halo 3 did at this time, especially considering how much more competition it has compared to Halo 3. Reach is still the 3rd most played game on xbox live and there is never a shortage of people playing.