There's nothing to make in Forge/Customs...

Infection alone is like 75% of Forge maps, and the rest are those creative gametypes and maps that require even more game modes we don’t have (like Race, KotH, asymmetrical objective, etc.)

Infection is so important not just because of the base gametype itself, but because it’s the only gametype that allows asymmetrical team traits, so it’s what has to be used for stuff like Jenga, Duck Hunt, Minotaur’s Labyrinth/Pacman/Predator type stuff, or “kill the boss” type stuff. I’m really, really struggling to think of something cool me and my friends could play in Customs when all we have is Slayer, symmetrical CTF, and Strongholds. I thought of making a D-Day map, but that’s not possible because there are no asymmetrical game modes. Just can’t do anything. My friends and I don’t want to play standard gametypes on arena-style maps in Customs, because when we want that we just go to matchmaking. The only “cool and creative” thing we can make right now is stuff where you modify player physics and start them with power weapons. Woo. So fun. And even then, the custom game options are so lacking that you can’t even do infinite ammo/bottomless mag or random weapon starts. Apparently 343 has access to infinite ammo options because it’s turned on in Snipers and Rockets, but for some reason we don’t have it in our options.

> 2533274801472802;1:
> Infection alone is like 75% of Forge maps, and the rest are those creative gametypes and maps that require even more game modes we don’t have (like Race, KotH, asymmetrical objective, etc.)
>
> Infection is so important not just because of the base gametype itself, but because it’s the only gametype that allows asymmetrical team traits, so it’s what has to be used for stuff like Jenga, Duck Hunt, Minotaur’s Labyrinth/Pacman/Predator type stuff, or “kill the boss” type stuff. I’m really, really struggling to think of something cool me and my friends could play in Customs when all we have is Slayer, symmetrical CTF, and Strongholds. I thought of making a D-Day map, but that’s not possible because there are no asymmetrical game modes. Just can’t do anything. My friends and I don’t want to play standard gametypes on arena-style maps in Customs, because when we want that we just go to matchmaking. The only “cool and creative” thing we can make right now is stuff where you modify player physics and start them with power weapons. Woo. So fun. And even then, the custom game options are so lacking that you can’t even do infinite ammo/bottomless mag or random weapon starts. Apparently 343 has access to infinite ammo options because it’s turned on in Snipers and Rockets, but for some reason we don’t have it in our options.

https://www.youtube.com/user/iSpiteful check this guy
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd9TUql8V7J-Xy1RNgA7MlQ
the first one has some cool custom games

I feel the exact same, while building maps in forge all the maps needed infection to a degree, or the maps seem to be too small. These tow things have been hindering my builds and is something that needs to be addressed.

I just want to have Infection later, I love building competitive maps too. Infection is what tons of mini games are made from though.

I’d just like to stop in and say that I do not care one bit about Infection. I hate Infection. I think it hasn’t been fun or relevant since Halo 3…

BUT

…just because I don’t care for a feature or gametype doesn’t mean it’s not important to somebody. Infection has been part of Halo since Halo 2. It’s as baseline of a gametype as baseline gets. Lowering the standards of Halo and removing baseline gametypes, features, and functionality is not okay, and no one should accept it regardless of their preferences.

Infection should have been part of this game day 1, no later. 343 and the community need to understand how important it is to maintain the integrity and standards of Halo.

> 2533274812390628;5:
> I’d just like to stop in and say that I do not care one bit about Infection. I hate Infection. I think it hasn’t been fun or relevant since Halo 3…
>
> BUT
>
> …just because I don’t care for a feature or gametype doesn’t mean it’s not important to somebody. Infection has been part of Halo since Halo 2. It’s as baseline of a gametype as baseline gets. Lowering the standards of Halo and removing baseline gametypes, features, and functionality is not okay, and no one should accept it regardless of their preferences.
>
> Infection should have been part of this game day 1, no later. 343 and the community need to understand how important it is to maintain the integrity and standards of Halo.

This. The MCC has lowered our standards to “better late than never”, and we as a community need to recover from this.

> 2533274812390628;5:
> I’d just like to stop in and say that I do not care one bit about Infection. I hate Infection. I think it hasn’t been fun or relevant since Halo 3…
>
> BUT
>
> …just because I don’t care for a feature or gametype doesn’t mean it’s not important to somebody. Infection has been part of Halo since Halo 2. It’s as baseline of a gametype as baseline gets. Lowering the standards of Halo and removing baseline gametypes, features, and functionality is not okay, and no one should accept it regardless of their preferences.
>
> Infection should have been part of this game day 1, no later. 343 and the community need to understand how important it is to maintain the integrity and standards of Halo.

This is how I feel about Race, I hate it but removing it is unacceptable because of the fact that it has become a staple of Halo games.

> 2533275016942754;7:
> > 2533274812390628;5:
> > I’d just like to stop in and say that I do not care one bit about Infection. I hate Infection. I think it hasn’t been fun or relevant since Halo 3…
> >
> > BUT
> >
> > …just because I don’t care for a feature or gametype doesn’t mean it’s not important to somebody. Infection has been part of Halo since Halo 2. It’s as baseline of a gametype as baseline gets. Lowering the standards of Halo and removing baseline gametypes, features, and functionality is not okay, and no one should accept it regardless of their preferences.
> >
> > Infection should have been part of this game day 1, no later. 343 and the community need to understand how important it is to maintain the integrity and standards of Halo.
>
>
> This is how I feel about Race, I hate it but removing it is unacceptable because of the fact that it has become a staple of Halo games.

At least you guys aren’t like the people who are for some reason apposed to playable Elites and split screen just because you don’t like it and don’t care if people like those things. Just because you don’t like something in Halo doesn’t mean that we should either take it away from them or appease your tastes. Lowering the standards of a Halo game is what got us here in the first place and raising them can get us to where we were back in Halo 3 and Reach.