There's no winning.

Every one is complaining constantly, yes there is some faults, but with the magic of modern technology they can update the game and fix the problems, i see people crying about a level cap, people crying about the rotatable playlists, people crying about everything. JUST STOP.

The majority of you are being ungrateful (there are people out there that are enjoying the game and cant get enough) you’ve been handed this amazing sequel and i see a lot of people saying they’re going to trade it in for BO2, I say do it, because the halo community is a lot better without them people.

Rant over.

Oh no… people speaking their mind.

If 343 would just make some proper announcements and acknowledge the community then this forum would be a lot more positive environment.

I’ll be grateful when they acknowledge the issues people are complaining about.

• Custom Options
  • Bugs - super nades, button combos, boltshot reload

Just two of my pet peeves, they need to be addressed, yet, they are being tossed aside like it doesn’t matter.

People have every right to complain.

> Every one is complaining constantly, yes there is some faults, but with the magic of modern technology they can update the game and fix the problems, i see people crying about a level cap, people crying about the rotatable playlists, people crying about everything. JUST STOP.
>
> The majority of you are being ungrateful (there are people out there that are enjoying the game and cant get enough) you’ve been handed this amazing sequel and i see a lot of people saying they’re going to trade it in for BO2, I say do it, because the halo community is a lot better without them people.
>
> Rant over.

And there are also people complaining about other people complaining… I hope you see my point in this…

> Oh no… people speaking their mind.
>
> <mark>If 343 would just make some proper announcements and acknowledge the community then this forum would be a lot more positive environment.</mark>

What if there too busy trying to fix the game ;)?

People have a right to complain.

I think we all, here, appreciate the game. Personally, I wouldn’t create an account on a Cod forum just to say, ‘This game has bad stuff blah blah blah’, right?

We’re all here, voicing our concerns.

> > Oh no… people speaking their mind.
> >
> > <mark>If 343 would just make some proper announcements and acknowledge the community then this forum would be a lot more positive environment.</mark>
>
> What if there too busy trying to fix the game ;)?

You don’t know how stupid your answer was.

They have a community manager…

> > > Oh no… people speaking their mind.
> > >
> > > <mark>If 343 would just make some proper announcements and acknowledge the community then this forum would be a lot more positive environment.</mark>
> >
> > What if there too busy trying to fix the game ;)?
>
> You don’t know how stupid your answer was.
>
> They have a community manager…

It was a joke, hence the winking face.

Also if you wanted a serious answer maybe its because they don’t want to head on a forum where everyone is attacking them?

> > > > Oh no… people speaking their mind.
> > > >
> > > > <mark>If 343 would just make some proper announcements and acknowledge the community then this forum would be a lot more positive environment.</mark>
> > >
> > > What if there too busy trying to fix the game ;)?
> >
> > You don’t know how stupid your answer was.
> >
> > They have a community manager…
>
> It was a joke, hence the winking face.
>
> Also if you wanted a serious answer maybe its because they don’t want to head on a forum where everyone is attacking them?

That was even more stupid…

They want this feedback. Unfortunately, the majority of people here are currently 1. Complaining about how they have reached a level cap, when they knew this was coming 2. Mad about being nooby. 3. Looking for something to do.

So please, stop making dumb threads like this that complains about complainers, and just make threads about things you want to bring to 343’s attention that does not include stupid, silly things that you can already find or knew about.