Theres a difference between good & bad chngs

> NOTE: This is my opinion on the matter. In no way, shape or form am I forcing you to agree with this. Also inb4canuseethefuture and inb4opcantinb4

Sorry didn’t have room for the word changes.

Yes Halo has taken aspects from other games and books but most of those that were in the original trilogy worked for Halo. Now we are getting classes, perks, instant spawning, and AAs?

AAs did not work in Reach. What makes all of you think they will work now? Classes, perks, and instant spawning are horrible in CoD. What makes you think they are going to work in Halo? Because it’s a more balanced game? Well throw that argument out the window because that is not going to be the case come November 6.

It’s really funny how people really start to complain when they see all of this stuff when there wasn’t that much with Halo 2 and 3(and we still saw a lot post launch on both games).

343 does not need all of these extra gimmicks to make this game successful. Am I saying Copy/Pasta Halo Ce/2/3? No. But don’t add all of this unnecessary stuff where it doesn’t really work in the game that it was invented in.

Could they be a good thing? Sure. Can they make Halo 10x better than it once was? It’s always possible. I know it’s too late for 343 to take this out but I just hope they realize the path that they chose is a one way road with no turning back. If they screw up, that could be it for Halo.

Gotta love these threads /sarcasm
You say there’s good changed to be made, but don’t give examples. Everyone is left to believe you don’t want change. Any and every idea that 343 puts in gets bashed by haters. Get over it, Halo is changing whether you like it or not.

> Gotta love these threads /sarcasm
> You say there’s good changed to be made, but don’t give examples. Everyone is left to believe you don’t want change. Any and every idea that 343 puts in gets bashed by haters. Get over it, Halo is changing whether you like it or not.

That doesn’t mean I or anyone else has to be okay with it or can’t openly criticize it.

People are going to have opinions whether you like it or not.

> Gotta love these threads /sarcasm
> You say there’s good changed to be made, but don’t give examples. Everyone is left to believe you don’t want change. Any and every idea that 343 puts in gets bashed by haters. Get over it, Halo is changing whether you like it or not.

You’re going to have to fix your post with better grammar.

These changes are needed because the way Halo is played has become stale. Oh yeah sure its balanced only because they made one gun that is good (BR/DMR). AAs and Augmentation only aim to break up that combat to favor other styles of combat besides the BR/DMR while maintaining the golden triangle (weapon grandee melee). Thats why Halo has fallen downwards is its very repetitive however balanced combat is thought to be bad compared to COD’s unbalanced yet always new combat. Not saying Halo is all bad but it lacks in some areas that COD capitalizes on such as Deathmatch game types. While Halo dose better in CTF and other objective based game.

Moving on to AA’s not working was because of many factors that contributed to the very odd gameplay of Reach. One Bungie, when doing closed beta testing never got a full view of how AAs would be used primarily because many choose sprint to get to the power weapons faster. This lead to Bungie getting inaccurate data. Two was the maps didn’t factor in Sprint or AAs in general this lead to maps being broken easily and Bungie couldn’t fix these problems due to the fact that these problems became more relevant after the Beta.

Augmentation allow the player, as I stated earlier to play the way he/she wants to. My biggest problem with Halo is the game is ruled by the BR/DMR due to the way the game is made to favor only one tactic this will bring new life to game.

Over all Halo 4 isn’t coping but taking something COD dose and doing its own spinning on it thus leading to a better game. Lets look at whats different from COD.

AA’s are nothing like perks from COD. Yes they can be equipped in your load out’s however they directly effect gameplay by adding new tactics for the player to use. As well Augmentations do have a minor effect on gameplay allowing faster shield regeneration one extra clip of ammo to various support options.

Overall Halo 4 is moving on no matter what you think but we must prepare.

>

I just hope 343 realizes there’s no turning back.

There is also a thing called a personal opinion. Which applies to many things including what changes are good and bad.

In my personal opinion, there are no bad changes that i have seen so far.

> There is also a thing called a personal opinion. Which applies to many things including what changes are good and bad.
>
> In my personal opinion, there are no bad changes that i have seen so far.

People thought AAs were going to be an amazing addition to Reach. Half them are now nerfed or not seen in most playlists now.

> > Gotta love these threads /sarcasm
> > You say there’s good changed to be made, but don’t give examples. Everyone is left to believe you don’t want change. Any and every idea that 343 puts in gets bashed by haters. Get over it, Halo is changing whether you like it or not.
>
> That doesn’t mean I or anyone else has to be okay with it or can’t openly criticize it.
>
> People are going to have opinions whether you like it or not.

Go ahead and “voice you opinion”. You’re only wasting your time.

> > Gotta love these threads /sarcasm
> > You say there’s good changed to be made, but don’t give examples. Everyone is left to believe you don’t want change. Any and every idea that 343 puts in gets bashed by haters. Get over it, Halo is changing whether you like it or not.
>
> You’re going to have to fix your post with better grammar.

How 'bout I not and say I did.
How about you fix it for me.

> > There is also a thing called a personal opinion. Which applies to many things including what changes are good and bad.
> >
> > In my personal opinion, there are no bad changes that i have seen so far.
>
> People thought AAs were going to be an amazing addition to Reach. Half them are now nerfed or not seen in most playlists now.

I still enjoy them.

> > > Gotta love these threads /sarcasm
> > > You say there’s good changed to be made, but don’t give examples. Everyone is left to believe you don’t want change. Any and every idea that 343 puts in gets bashed by haters. Get over it, Halo is changing whether you like it or not.
> >
> > That doesn’t mean I or anyone else has to be okay with it or can’t openly criticize it.
> >
> > People are going to have opinions whether you like it or not.
>
> Go ahead and “voice you opinion”. You’re only wasting your time.

The point of an internet forum is to facilitate discussion either based around a common topic (Halo) or in an off-topic fashion with restrictions as to what can and cannot be discussed (The Flood and religion/politics). If you’re going to sit there and say that discussing something is a waste of time because of the fact that nothing is going to necessarily change as a result of that particular discussion, then you clearly have no idea what the point of a forum is.

99% of all discussion on here is “pointless” by your definition of the word.

> Gotta love these threads /sarcasm
> You say there’s good changed to be made, but don’t give examples. Everyone is left to believe you don’t want change. Any and every idea that 343 puts in gets bashed by haters. Get over it, Halo is changing whether you like it or not.

Yah your right we should all just sit back and watch a beloved series get turned into a game no one recognizes, if no one complained you think games would change? No they would do the same thing over and over again so your argument that the game is changing and we should all adapt is pointless without people saying what they do and do not like in a game the developers won’t know what the community wants and will make a copy/paste shooter (sound familiar) You want ideas on want to change that’s fair but to make fun and “bash” every thread that says they don’t agree with what 343i is doing is just dumb.

> Gotta love these threads /sarcasm
> You say there’s good changed to be made, but don’t give examples. Everyone is left to believe you don’t want change. Any and every idea that 343 puts in gets bashed by haters. Get over it, Halo is changing whether you like it or not.

making sprint default is a good change. much easier to balance that way, because everyone has it. any change that does not promote randomness or is not balancable (i know it isn’t a word) is good change.

I’d like to ask, OP: what good change do you think could be made to evolve the franchise?

> <mark>Have to</mark> love these threads<mark>!</mark> /sarcasm
> You say there’s good <mark>changes</mark> to be made, but don’t give examples. Everyone is left to believe you don’t want change. Any and every idea that 343 puts in gets bashed by <mark>whiners</mark>. Get over it, Halo is changing whether you like it or not.

Fixed.

> > <mark>Have to</mark> love these threads<mark>!</mark> /sarcasm
> > You say there’s good <mark>changes</mark> to be made, but don’t give examples. Everyone is left to believe you don’t want change. Any and every idea that 343 puts in gets bashed by <mark>whiners</mark>. Get over it, Halo is changing whether you like it or not.
>
> Fixed.

Hey vince!!! Its packsofbears!

> > > <mark>Have to</mark> love these threads<mark>!</mark> /sarcasm
> > > You say there’s good <mark>changes</mark> to be made, but don’t give examples. Everyone is left to believe you don’t want change. Any and every idea that 343 puts in gets bashed by <mark>whiners</mark>. Get over it, Halo is changing whether you like it or not.
> >
> > Fixed.
>
> Hey vince!!! Its packsofbears!
>
> You disappointed me here :frowning:

OHI! :smiley:
And Y? D:

> > > > <mark>Have to</mark> love these threads<mark>!</mark> /sarcasm
> > > > You say there’s good <mark>changes</mark> to be made, but don’t give examples. Everyone is left to believe you don’t want change. Any and every idea that 343 puts in gets bashed by <mark>whiners</mark>. Get over it, Halo is changing whether you like it or not.
> > >
> > > Fixed.
> >
> > Hey vince!!! Its packsofbears!
> >
> > You disappointed me here :frowning:
>
> OHI! :smiley:
> And Y? D:

Nevermind i thought you were just calling the dude a whiner, but i think you were just fixing his grammar

> > > > > <mark>Have to</mark> love these threads<mark>!</mark> /sarcasm
> > > > > You say there’s good <mark>changes</mark> to be made, but don’t give examples. Everyone is left to believe you don’t want change. Any and every idea that 343 puts in gets bashed by <mark>whiners</mark>. Get over it, Halo is changing whether you like it or not.
> > > >
> > > > Fixed.
> > >
> > > Hey vince!!! Its packsofbears!
> > >
> > > You disappointed me here :frowning:
> >
> > OHI! :smiley:
> > And Y? D:
>
> Nevermind i thought you were just calling the dude a whiner, but i think you were just fixing his grammar

Indeed,
IZ B GRAMMAR NAZIIN XD

  • I understand people have there own opinion.
    But mine is teh onle one that matterz MUAHAHA!