There should def be content shown by year’s end

It’s been over 2 months since we got the gameplay reveal. Since then, they’ve been pretty silent on the game. Now yes, they have given us some info here and there, but essentially they’ve gone quiet again. Of course, this is mainly due to the game being delayed into 2021, so it’s understandable that plans have changed. However, even with the delay into next year, 343 should absolutely def give us news or show us a bit more of the game by the end of the year. I understand not wanting to blow their load right off the bat, however, they really shouldn’t leave us in the dark for however long again. I think a great way to get people excited is to show mp footage in Nov or Dec, with them announcing when the flights will start. What’d you think?

Im sure they will. Call it a “holiday gift” or lead with “Seasons greetings” yada yada yada. Most of the content creators on youtube havent had much in the way of “news” other than going over toys and other things.

they should let us play the demo this year because [insert halo youtuber] says we need to try it so we can tell them what the need to do; maybe when the XSX releases or in December they should give us the demo

> 2535410763889130;3:
> they should let us play the demo this year because [insert halo youtuber] says we need to try it so we can tell them what the need to do

that would be cool. id prefer they keep the campaign hidden though and gives us a taste of whatever their version of Battle Royal they plan on introducing

Honestly, the way things are going, I feel like we won’t get anything substantial until 2021. I’d love it if they started talking about multiplayer sooner rather than later though.

Campaign wise, maybe in an upcoming cannon fodder they could show off another member of The Hand of Atriox. Maybe do deep dive on a new weapon every so often too.

Please keep conversation on the matter contained to: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/29568daf8cd14083bd1b70a810bf3581/topics/the-halo-community-want-news-about-halo-infinite/fd27ba87-3e91-4680-bed6-ee31318b0a64/posts