There should be no Halo games between Halo 4,5 and 6

I dont think they should make another odst or a halo 2 remake between the release of Halo 4,5 and 6 just because it would lower the hype and appeal to many as another cod series. I think after 6 they should sell a cop of halo 1, 2, and 3 all together with hd graphics like the metroid triolgy pack. What do you guys think?

Please stop mentioning Call of Duty all the time.

> Please stop mentioning Call of Duty all the time.

I want side-stories. I don’t care if they’re released on disk, or as downloadable expansions.

> I want side-stories. I don’t care if they’re released on disk, or as downloadable expansions.

This! ODST is my favourite Halo so far, campaign wise.

I agree to an extent. I think the development staff should focus on the new trilogy but I would like to see other developers work on more games. I’d also like to see them branch out into different genres like they did with Halo Wars.

They should release DLC, like Mass Effect, which fills in gaps between the major titles; or gives us a fresh perspective on the events of the latest Campaign.

I agree with OP, I’m fine with the novels and little side projects like The Mona Lisa, and Halo Legends. The main series should be focused on without anything else in the way. This is the next 10 years of Halo we are talking about.

I think it would be fine especially if it was a halo wars type deal where the main devs (343) are still working on their own games.

No. Master Chief DOES get old, some ODSTs, Elites, and Spartan IIIs help keep Chief interesting while adding more depth to the story, instead of just “teh Mastur Cheef bluw up teh Halo raings!”

But… but… Halo Wars 2 =(

Nope. ODST was great. 343i, make another one.

> > I want side-stories. I don’t care if they’re released on disk, or as downloadable expansions.
>
> This! ODST is my favourite Halo so far, campaign wise.

Yep. As long as 343 makes good games, does it matter when they come out? ODST was brilliant.

Within a ten year span Bungie gave us:
*Halo CE
*Halo 2
*Halo 3
*Halo 3: ODST (which was meant to be an add-on, btw)
*Halo: Reach
as well as Ensemble which gave us Halo Wars and 343 wrapping up the ten years with Halo Anniversary.

SO 4 full titles that took the three-cycle to complete with two spin-offs and a full-priced DLC (THANK YOU Microsoft!!) isnt bad. Not to mention when in the same time rate Activision has made 7 full Call of Duty titles which go through a two year cycle switching between years. Not to mention they are working on the 8th. As well as spin-offs like CoD2: The Big Red One. SO almost twice as many titles. And even that is compared to nothing when you add other series into the mix such as Star Wars, Mario, Pokemon or Final Fantasy which can make up to three-four titles per year.

I, actually would like a side game, with an Elite Campaign.

Halo wars 2

> I, actually would like a side game, with an Elite Campaign.

We ALMOST had that. Bungie almost decided to work on that instead of ODST but in the end we already know what won out for development. It would be interesting if 343i went back to the story of Elites during the great schism.

> > I, actually would like a side game, with an Elite Campaign.
>
> We ALMOST had that. Bungie almost decided to work on that instead of ODST but in the end we already know what won out for development. It would be interesting if 343i went back to the story of Elites during the great schism.

Main character is Half Jaw. :stuck_out_tongue:

> Yep. As long as 343 makes good games, does it matter when they come out? ODST was brilliant.