There should be more/better Wasps.

I mean, shouldn’t 343 make some Corp., Urban, Tundra, Woodland, ONI, (maybe even Hannibal?)

> 2535450794882368;1:
> I mean, shouldn’t 343 make some Corp., Urban, Tundra, Woodland, ONI, (maybe even Hannibal?)

Wasps. (I forgot to include that in the sentence)

I’m sure they will eventually. I believe currently the WASP is the only vehicle with no variants to speak of.

> 2535450794882368;2:
> > 2535450794882368;1:
> > I mean, shouldn’t 343 make some Corp., Urban, Tundra, Woodland, ONI, (maybe even Hannibal?)
>
>
> Wasps. (I forgot to include that in the sentence)

You know you can edit your posts right? If there are more updates/req drops I’m sure variants will come.

Yes please. ONI wasp sounds like so much fun. Even the regular one is a lot of fun. The wasp was definitely a great addition to Halo 5.

I thought that warzone firefight was the last update…?

> 2535450794882368;6:
> I thought that warzone firefight was the last update…?

Last one announced…343 have pledged continued support whether that means more updates, continued req drops, or what is still in question.

> 2535450794882368;6:
> I thought that warzone firefight was the last update…?

It’s the last free guaranteed update. They could still add more if they want to

There/Their/They’re - check your title again.

I agree, I hope they add some new Wasp variants in future updates!

Yeah, we REALLY didn’t need a stronger Wraith, Ghost, or Banshee.

> 2535405486667568;10:
> Yeah, we REALLY____didn’t need a stronger Wraith, Ghost, or Banshee.

I quite like the temple banshee actually.

They should definitely at least make an ONI Wasp, since increased damage and armor would be insanely good on it. I wouldn’t mind if it jumped up to level 5.

nah only hannibal if anything…

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535450794882368;1:
> I mean, shouldn’t 343 make some Corp., Urban, Tundra, Woodland, ONI, (maybe even Hannibal?)

THERE should be other wasps. Please change the title of this thread

ONI, Hannibal and Sword Wasp, please.

We don’t need Wasps with just higher armor. We need Wasps that play differently.

ONI Wasp: Target seeking rockets, explosive rounds. Missiles have 3sec cooldown rate as opposed to 4sec. Has stronger shields and armor.

Hannibal Wasp: Gauss rounds, Cluster Missiles, like the Mantis’. 3x higher shield, but significantly less armor. All that extra Hannibal energy’s gotta go somewhere and that generator ain’t light. To say it has armor is a courtesy, and the standard Wasp was already like that.

Sword Wasp: As opposed to needle rounds that 343i and The Covenant are so very, very fond of, the Sword Wasp should fire Carbine-esque rounds instead that are, hilariously, headshot capable. Instead of fuel rods, how about a heavy needler of sorts? Fires two needles at the target, and they can supercombine in two different shots, requiring four mega-needles for the supercombine. Goodbye Warthogs. Shields added, twice the strength of standard wasp, no increase in armor strength.

What do you guys think of these variants?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

There

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

THERE should be other wasps. THERE.

THERE should be other wasps. Come on man

> 2533274806055932;18:
> THERE should be other wasps. Come on man

YES. THERE. Please change the title of the thread bro

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

> 2535437948839848;19:
> > 2533274806055932;18:
> > THERE should be other wasps. Come on man
>
>
> YES. THERE. Please change the title of the thread bro

CHANGE IT NOW!!!