There should be extra Tenrai chanllenges on its last appearence

The first time Tenrai came around it only had I believe 7 challenges for the event. Since then it has been 10. This means if you finish 3 weeks you can complete the event. Unless one of those weeks was the first week. I think the final week should even out the missing challenges from week One. What does everyone else think?

2 Likes

Having no non-event challenges would be nice for people that need to catch up. The non-Tenrai challenges are kind of a big waste of time, especially when you play for hours without getting the mode you need in Quick Play.

1 Like

I disagree, whilst FOMO always sucks. If you missed some weeks on Tenrai that’s on you. It’s a game and there needs to be some amount of challenge in it.

If you’re behind then that’s tough luck. Try again with another event.

1 Like

Thats pretty pro-FOMO man. I dont think trying to shut down avenues to improve game health is a bad thing.

2 Likes

6 weeks worth of time to complete the event isn’t hard though. I don’t think events should be replayable as there supposed to be something fun for a limited time.

Promotional stuff on the other hand does suck and do I think that shouldn’t be a thing, but an in-game event like Tenrai is different in my eyes.

1 Like

Im not behind. I totally agree its really just a game and I see and understand the point of limited weeks. I dont disagree with that. My point is that one of the weeks was inherently inferior to the others while it wasnt the case for me if someones schedule worked out to allow them to play 3 weeks but one of them was the first they are out of luck. If they played any other combo they would have been fine. But any player in that scenario is inherently punished imo because of that weeks difference from the others. Not to mention who would it harm to either add 3 tenrai weeklies that arent required for capstone or to give any player in this scenario those last 3 tiers. It hurts no one but could make a very large positive impact on those players. Could just be me though.

1 Like

Agree. Event challenges should be kept completely seperate from the regular weeklys for the capstone.

2 Likes

That’s why the 30 tier event has 57 event challenges to unlock everything. Besides 343 would probably just add more killjoy challenges or some other BS. You don’t have to complete all the weekly challenges to get to tier 30 if you did all of week 1 + 2 other weeks. Just do three tenrai challenges this week or next event week.

1 Like

I could be wrong but im pretty sure it was only changed to 10 per week after backlash over only getting 7 per week. Which is why I’m wondering why they havent either made up for the missing first week or given out those 3 tiers. Especially considering they explicitly state the game is intended to be “Anti fomo”.

1 Like

The first week was just seven, like you said. But again 30 tier event, 6 weeks long, 57 event challenges in all. Just do 30 of them and you’re good. I’m not seeing the problem.

Thats a fair point. Its not hard to make up the last 3 challenges.

1 Like

Exactly. Should 343 have given us 10 challenges during the first week? Absolutely, but in the end its not a big deal.

1 Like