There should be an in game spartan company tab

There should be an in game spartan company tab so you can see when other company members are on

Halo 2 did this fantastically. There was a Clan tab along with your friends list. I have no idea why no game since then hasn’t incorporated clans as well as a game we had 14 years ago. Clan wars for small and large teams, clan ranks, etc. It bonused as a second friends list.
I don’t understand the point of being in a Spartan Company if it’s so far separated from the game itself.

This would be super nice. I know call of duty had this feature in a few of their games and it was really nice for getting in touch with members. Personally, I’d also like to see the xbox team let us organize friends lists so you can have clan mates in a separate tab, but that’s a different topic :slight_smile:

> 2533274794960117;2:
> Halo 2 did this fantastically. There was a Clan tab along with your friends list. I have no idea why no game since then hasn’t incorporated clans as well as a game we had 14 years ago. Clan wars for small and large teams, clan ranks, etc. It bonused as a second friends list.
> I don’t understand the point of being in a Spartan Company if it’s so far separated from the game itself.

This ^^^

Other thank posting play times, the spartan company seems pretty useless was hoping they would be incorporated into the game like in halo 2…