There should be a limit for vehicles in Warzone

I just quit a game in Warzone that was the most frustrating, unpleasant and annoying, irritating game that I had played.
My team was winning with two bases secured but there was a Banshee Ultra (later, a Temple), an Hannibal Wasp and a Phantom Helios. And with this, no one was playing anything. They were just spamming our bases with bombs and flipping around. And since these were very tough aircraft, taking them out was very difficult. And all throughout the game, that’s all they did, spam. It got to a point where I just quit because that was unbearable to play. Just no fun at all. Incredibly frustrating and infuriating. Such bad sportsmanship.
When I left, their top guy already had around 60 kills, with a Banshee Ultra and then a Temple.
And this isn’t the first time. There was a game with 4 Mantisees, a tank, a wraith and I think some air units. It was chaos and no one got anything out of it.
There should be a limit to how many vehicles you have on a map, especially Ultra Rare or Legendary variants. Otherwise it’s just idiots spamming for kills.
Seriously horrible game that was, can’t emphasise that enough. Just no hygiene at all.

> 2533274822318773;1:
> I just quit a game in Warzone that was the most frustrating, unpleasant and annoying, irritating game that I had played.
> My team was winning with two bases secured but there was a Banshee Ultra (later, a Temple), an Hannibal Wasp and a Phantom Helios. And with this, no one was playing anything. They were just spamming our bases with bombs and flipping around. And since these were very tough aircraft, taking them out was very difficult. And all throughout the game, that’s all they did, spam. It got to a point where I just quit because that was unbearable to play. Just no fun at all. Incredibly frustrating and infuriating. Such bad sportsmanship.
> When I left, their top guy already had around 60 kills, with a Banshee Ultra and then a Temple.
> And this isn’t the first time. There was a game with 4 Mantisees, a tank, a wraith and I think some air units. It was chaos and no one got anything out of it.
> There should be a limit to how many vehicles you have on a map, especially Ultra Rare or Legendary variants. Otherwise it’s just idiots spamming for kills.
> Seriously horrible game that was, can’t emphasise that enough. Just no hygiene at all.

There is. But it is a big limit.

> 2533274822318773;1:
> I just quit a game in Warzone that was the most frustrating, unpleasant and annoying, irritating game that I had played.
> My team was winning with two bases secured but there was a Banshee Ultra (later, a Temple), an Hannibal Wasp and a Phantom Helios. And with this, no one was playing anything. They were just spamming our bases with bombs and flipping around. And since these were very tough aircraft, taking them out was very difficult. And all throughout the game, that’s all they did, spam. It got to a point where I just quit because that was unbearable to play. Just no fun at all. Incredibly frustrating and infuriating. Such bad sportsmanship.
> When I left, their top guy already had around 60 kills, with a Banshee Ultra and then a Temple.
> And this isn’t the first time. There was a game with 4 Mantisees, a tank, a wraith and I think some air units. It was chaos and no one got anything out of it.
> There should be a limit to how many vehicles you have on a map, especially Ultra Rare or Legendary variants. Otherwise it’s just idiots spamming for kills.
> Seriously horrible game that was, can’t emphasise that enough. Just no hygiene at all.

Gonna be honest, it’s not bad sportsmanship when they are using reqs the way they were intended, if you said they were walking around the core and not destroying it, you’d have clear evidence people are being jerks.

I understand that very well. Lmao I’m tired of being blown up by a random Banshee that appears out of nowhere.

Just wondering, when you get a Banshee, do you not do the same? Anybody who has any skill with a Banshee goes for the enemy base, bombs it, flies away, and repeats. It is totally fair, and when the enemy team is losing, do you not expect them to do something about it? The people in the games you just described were just trying to make the better of a losing game. Of course, there is also a reason why 343i introduced the Anti-Air Wraith…

P.S. There is a vehicle limit.

I never see the vehicle limit take affect in regular warzone but it happens quite often in firefight

This is warzone now. No one wanted coordination and team work. They wanted long games, lots of reqs, chaos, and fire team limits. This is what we get. Long games where a few individuals who have lots of skill and lots of reqs get to spam those reqs for 20 minutes while the lesser skilled players with fewer reqs get destroyed.

There is.

And putting a smaller cap on it would be a bad idea.

Warzone is designed for a chaotic mess.

> 2535460550943257;5:
> Just wondering, when you get a Banshee, do you not do the same? Anybody who has any skill with a Banshee goes for the enemy base, bombs it, flies away, and repeats. It is totally fair, and when the enemy team is losing, do you not expect them to do something about it? The people in the games you just described were just trying to make the better of a losing game. Of course, there is also a reason why 343i introduced the Anti-Air Wraith…
>
> P.S. There is a vehicle limit.

No. I don’t. I don’t spam and block people from playing. I split between A.I. and players. And most certainly don’t play to farm kills. I hate that anti-game style, where they just suppress but don’t actually try to capture anything. They were just after kills, farming.

There is a vehicle limit. Your team has to be willing to counter with like reqs.

> 2535468812026872;7:
> This is warzone now. No one wanted coordination and team work. They wanted long games, lots of reqs, chaos, and fire team limits. This is what we get. Long games where a few individuals who have lots of skill and lots of reqs get to spam those reqs for 20 minutes while the lesser skilled players with fewer reqs get destroyed.

Let’s be honest here. This was absolutely coordination and teamwork of a party of 5 whom some have ties, to some of the most successful H5 spartan companies. Did they have fun? Most likely. Did you or your team have fun? Probably not.
I don’t know if the winning team was going for the core or not, but the fireteam was less than 6 and had boss kills, and in the frame of the rules 343 sets out for H5 everything is all good. This was a top tier fireteam of 5 so hopefully you don’t run into them often.

> 2535468812026872;7:
> This is warzone now. No one wanted coordination and team work. They wanted long games, lots of reqs, chaos, and fire team limits. This is what we get. Long games where a few individuals who have lots of skill and lots of reqs get to spam those reqs for 20 minutes while the lesser skilled players with fewer reqs get destroyed.

Yep. The OP had a Ameture team.

I had been unable to spawn a Banshee because of the limit in WZ. You probably encountered a team working well together. Quitting is not the right thing to do. You are leaving the rest of your team to have to deal with it.

Nothing to do with sportsmanship, they used their reqs. ‘Players don’t play the way I want them to, CHEATING!’ C’mon my dude.

[deleted]

> 2535463681936831;14:
> Nothing to do with sportsmanship, they used their reqs. ‘Players don’t play the way I want them to, CHEATING!’ C’mon my dude.

One thing is to play and let play. The other is to suppress the enemy team with an annoying spamming of bombs and not even focusing on objectives, farming for kills. There is a fun way to do it. And a -Yoink- way to do it. One thing is for a player to have skill and use it. The other is for half the enemy team to sit on their base, camping for kills and the other half use air to also farm for kills. It’s just an annoying, frustrating anti-game thing to do.

> 2535433238497925;13:
> I had been unable to spawn a Banshee because of the limit in WZ. You probably encountered a team working well together. Quitting is not the right thing to do. You are leaving the rest of your team to have to deal with it.

I know. I hardly ever do it. But that one game just got on my nerves. It was just unbearable. And it didn’t seem like they were a team, just a random group of players that happened to play the same way, and took advantage of it.

It’s easy and FUN to deal with land vehicles - you need Camo to sneak around and board. Camo is my favorite req, especially once you have 8 req and can use bayonet SMG. Air vehicles are more annoying of course and impossible if you don’t control some ground.
If you’re getting rekt in your base, gather like 3 or 4 guys to get Camo and either destroy vehicles or sneak over to an armory.
Try making a small fireteam before matching, or as you play!

People also forget how easy it is to take down vehicles… even without coordination. You have very low level plasma pistols and railguns that make destroying most of these vehicles cake. One or two other people doing the same thing and most vehicles don’t stand much of a chance.

The problem is, people will just run out of their base and die mindlessly to these vehicles over and over.

What map did this happen on; I feel like I had the same experience real recently? :smiley:

> 2535468812026872;7:

This paragraph, is true art.