There should be a Halo 4 beta!!!!

Dear 343 Industries:
Since it appears that the majority of Halo 4 is built and being tested and polished, i think that a beta would be necessary for further polishing. Also, there is a lot of time between now and the launch of this new halo.
All who is in favor of this provide your opinions and comments to try to persuade a Halo 4 beta!

Yay for halo!,
Stormer 626

I’d rather have the Beta tested by people who know what they’re doing and what to look for. Not those who want damn Tornado guns.

I think there making a very big mistake not holding a public beta, every past halo has had one, and with the amount of doubt people are having about this game, i think it would help 343 a great deal to hold one…however…they aren’t soooo what can ya do

I’m just fine without a beta.

> I’d rather have the Beta tested by people who know what they’re doing and what to look for. Not those who want damn Tornado guns.

^This.

> I’d rather have the Beta tested by people who know what they’re doing and what to look for. Not those who want damn Tornado guns.

This only a handful of players these days actually test the game during a beta. Most people just use it as a demo leave the testing to people who will actually give usefull information

> I think there making a very big mistake not holding a public beta, <mark>every past halo has had one</mark>, and with the amount of doubt people are having about this game, i think it would help 343 a great deal to hold one…however…they aren’t soooo what can ya do

What?

A public beta would draw attention from 343i’s efforts to polish the game. They don’t want to do this.

And, in the current state of the community… it seems like a beta would be more trouble than help. Face it, people want to play a beta so they can play the game early, not to help submit errors. Having a team designed to look for these things would be much more efficient. And, there would be a lot of meaningless feedback like “get rid of everything, we want Halo back” and stuff like that. That will not help. People are raging, and playing the game may make them rage more. The forum will then be filled with more spammed rages and complaints. Much more efficient to have an un-biased team specifically look for bugs and stuff. A team that won’t complain “this isn’t Halo” when they try out the new additions.

Shoulda woulda coulda. I would have loved a beta. But its just not going to happen.

> every past halo has had one

I don’t remember Halo: CE having a playable beta and look how that game turned out.

> > every past halo has had one
>
> I don’t remember Halo: CE having a playable beta and look how that game turned out.

Halo: CE didnt have online multiplayer though so i didn’t count that one

i like not having a beta it adds to the mystery and anticapation of the game. :slight_smile:

As long as they give us a speedy and complete title update that fixes all the issues, everything will be okay.

i totally agree with you

and i think that since they have so much time before release, why not have a beta?

lawl at all the people that voted ‘no’

so if a beta was announced tommorow, you wouldn’t want to try it?

righttttttttt :wink:

There already was a beta test. It was internal. So this would be a public Charlie test. I suppose.

> > I’d rather have the Beta tested by people who know what they’re doing and what to look for. Not those who want damn Tornado guns.
>
> ^This.

>343i lets competitive players test it out.

> You post that.

Nice generalizations, bro.