there is so much potential for this game, please ....

Excuse my tone, I’m not trying to come off as a ranting child.

I couldn’t help but notice how I keep playing the same maps in many different playlists.
Please change this.
-There are countless of awesome user-created maps for “Living Dead” “Team Snipers” “SWAT” and so on. Please, put some of these maps into the rotations.
I know this may be a lot to ask, as there are countless numbers of maps out there. But with some recommendations and help from the community, I am sure this could be worked out in no time.

One other thing I’d like to point out (I am not sure if you guys could fix this or not) is the damage ratios.
-I can get shot with just a few bullets from the AR (not even in no shields yet) and then a single melee kills me. However, if I put a clip of pistol to the body and then melee…and the guy lives to kill me with a double melee then that ain’t right.

-Grenade/rocket splash damage. I like to say I like it, but that’s only when I have the rockets/grenades. Their splash damage is crazy.

I know lag is usually the problem behind a lot of this, but then again sometimes it isn’t.

Please don’t take this the wrong way. I am grateful to be playing such a fun game, but this game could be closer to it’s full potential if some of these things could get worked out.

Thank you.