There Is So Much Potential For Spartan Companies

Now, ever since Spartan Companies were announced, I always thought of ways that 343 could’ve turned Spartan Companies into something bigger. Like an arena playlist for Spartan Company battles, or a Warzone playlist for Spartan Companies. How do you feel about this?

I feel like match making for halo clan battles would be an amazing concept but it would be different and odd to setup. You would have to have coding to ensure that everyone on a particular team was in the same company however this should be able to be accomplished since they already have a clan roster added into the game.

> 2533274917542187;2:
> I feel like match making for halo clan battles would be an amazing concept but it would be different and odd to setup. You would have to have coding to ensure that everyone on a particular team was in the same company however this should be able to be accomplished since they already have a clan roster added into the game.

And then what? Are clans still a big enough thing for it to be worth it to try?

I think it would be cool to see more done with Spartan Companies, but I don’t have any idea that they could add to make them better.

> 2533274917542187;2:
> I feel like match making for halo clan battles would be an amazing concept but it would be different and odd to setup. You would have to have coding to ensure that everyone on a particular team was in the same company however this should be able to be accomplished since they already have a clan roster added into the game.

I feel like it should base searching and matches off of how many players you have in your party. Randoms against randoms, small teams vs small teams, companies vs companies. None of the randoms vs companies that killed a chunk of the community

Spartan companies where probably intended to have a bigger role in Halo 5, but the game’s meager population likely cause the Spartan companies content to be dropped.

> 2533274839169051;6:
> Spartan companies where probably intended to have a bigger role in Halo 5, but the game’s meager population likely cause the Spartan companies content to be dropped.

That is a probable cause of the lack of support for companies. Still, the population dropped for multiple reasons, some of which include the community, gameplay, and so on.

The fact that they claimed “New maps!” didn’t help. I heard they had that Torque remix with snow in 2014/2015, while calling it a new map. I wouldn’t doubt most maps were finished long ago, but that’s another rant for another day.

If companies were fully in the game I think it would greater strengthen them and it would mean more to be in one. Right now I don’t know any one in my company and if they are even playing the game.

Gta v for example was great cause I could connect with a preset team openly with out having to be in all of their friends list with every one and strong teams where born from no effert really.