There is no point anymore. Done with H5

So after all my hard work for two months. After my blood, sweat and tears went into my rank they reset it and I get no reward. They said they would give me something, I was expexting req pack for everyone based on what rank they got e.g. the higher the rank the better the pack. But once again 343 is their usual dumb selves and give me nothing! Not even a like a stat saying how many onyxs I got. What’s even the point of trying if everyone month they will just reset you and no one will ever know that you use to have 5 Onyx playlists. Between the HEAVY focus on competetive play, the retarded skill system, and the warzone gamemode which is the EXACT same thing every game I’m about done. The old Halos had fun and interesting map design, infection, gamemodes where skill didnt matter, it was onlyfor fun. They are appealing to such a small % of Halo fans (The MLG crowd) that they left the majority of fans out to dry. We are an afterthought. Even the way you get armour is just another system to help the MLG crowd, not the casual player. Screw 343, screw Halo 5, screw the people defending their dumb -Yoinks!-, they messed up and Im not waiting around a year for them to fix it.

Bye

> 2533274834104412;1:
> So after all my hard work for two months. After my blood, sweat and tears went into my rank they reset it and I get no reward. They said they would give me something, I was expexting req pack for everyone based on what rank they got e.g. the higher the rank the better the pack. But once again 343 is their usual dumb selves and give me nothing! Not even a like a stat saying how many onyxs I got. What’s even the point of trying if everyone month they will just reset you and no one will ever know that you use to have 5 Onyx playlists. Between the HEAVY focus on competetive play, the retarded skill system, and the warzone gamemode which is the EXACT same thing every game I’m about done. The old Halos had fun and interesting map design, infection, gamemodes where skill didnt matter, it was onlyfor fun. They are appealing to such a small % of Halo fans (The MLG crowd) that they left the majority of fans out to dry. We are an afterthought. Even the way you get armour is just another system to help the MLG crowd, not the casual player. Screw 343, screw Halo 5, screw the people defending their dumb -Yoinks!-, they messed up and Im not waiting around a year for them to fix it.

Ya know, cuz it’s fun? That’s why I do it.

Don’t let the door hit yang on your way out.

Don’t let the door hit ya on your way out.

Okay. Enjoy your new pursuits.