There is no "I" in team...

But what if you ARE the team?

I mean, yesterday I had a game in which I had more than 50% of the score, and a K/D higher than 2.0 This game. I hope you can open it.

Why don’t we get extra XP for this? I was red team

Edited. MVP’s Should get extra XP

There is a ME in team… Can you spot it?

Yeah, but if I lose due to moron teammates, I want extra XP… High k/d, couple of assists, MVP, most headshots… And still I only get minimum XP.

If only nr. 2 of my team had been a little bit better, we could have won.

yes there is.

Well, I AM the team sometimes… Stick to the topic plz.

> yes there is.

Someone had to say it.

But yea OP i agree, it would be cool if the better players got more exp to motivate them to keep kickin sweet sweet honey buns.

my very first game i went 33-16 or something like that, the kid closest to me on my team had 9 kills. we barely won the match too.

Ok the score was 1000-730…
I had 38-15.

38 out of 730 kills
Spread of 23, team spread was -23
11 out of 13 headshots…

Kid 2nd of my team had only 13 kills.

I mean |WTF? It wasn’t my fault we lost.Next time we are losing, I just go trolling… It gives me the same amount of XP…

There no U in team either. So I guess if I’m not on the team and your not on the team. NOBODIES ON THE -Yoink- TEAM! THE TEAM SUCKS!

That’s the problem… My team always sucks…

>

Oooh, Fotus…

quit complaining over one game.

Team is meat. LOOK AT IT!!! IT’S TRUE!!! O_o

> quit complaining over one game.

I wouldn’t complain if it had been just one game…

1. There is an edit button that you can use to add things to your thoughts rather than necessarily bump the thread.

2. Me or Mat are the team.

3. If you truly feel this way, it’s time you take the next step and find yourself a team to play with and stop playing as a random. You’re only fighting the current if want things to change because they can’t. <mark>You must take control if you want a better experience.</mark>

> >
>
> Oooh, Fotus…

Focus on the thread and not on that… horn… it’s so shiny!

> 1) There is an edit button that you can use to add things to your thoughts rather than necessarily bump the thread.
>
> 2) Me or Mat are the team.
>
> 3) If you truly feel this way, it’s time you take the next step and find yourself a team to play with and stop playing as a random. You’re only fighting the current if want things to change because they can’t. <mark>You must take control if you want a better experience.</mark>

My friends are even worse sometimes… And I like playing alone. Extra XP would just do the job!

> There is a ME in team… Can you spot it?

I spotted it! :smiley:

But there is an ‘I’ in win.