there is no aim assist with the sniper

i cant feel it anyways, ive been playing snipers the last hour and cant feel it at all. the first playlist they should make permanent imo is snipers its my favorite now lol

There is aim assist. It is most obvious when you are aiming at a player and then another players walks through your crosshair. Your aim will drift to the player walking by. There is bullet magnetism as well.

> 2533274802599556;2:
> There is aim assist. It is most obvious when you are aiming at a player and then another players walks through your crosshair. Your aim will drift to the player walking by. There is bullet magnetism as well.

i know there is aim assist like that ive been screwed over by it. i havent seen the magnetism and ive just seen an example of aim assit around a corner

why dont they eliminate aim assist and bullet magnetism all together, i mean they are striving for competitiveness and thats the complete opposite of competitivness

Back in the H2 days we used to play with no aim assists etc in customs. Everyone goes the same team and first to -50 kills. Give it a go, you will then realise how much the game helps you aim :wink:

> 2533274797469572;5:
> Back in the H2 days we used to play with no aim assists etc in customs. Everyone goes the same team and first to -50 kills. Give it a go, you will then realise how much the game helps you aim :wink:

will do when i get someone to play lol

> 2533274884116647;4:
> why dont they eliminate aim assist and bullet magnetism all together, i mean they are striving for competitiveness and thats the complete opposite of competitivness

Because it would feel like crap to play these games with a controller.

The sandbox is balanced by the different aim-assists for each weapon.

The bullet magnetism is… OVER 9000! As for the aim assist it seems fine to me.

> 2676692992818466;7:
> > 2533274884116647;4:
> > why dont they eliminate aim assist and bullet magnetism all together, i mean they are striving for competitiveness and thats the complete opposite of competitivness
>
>
> Because it would feel like crap to play these games with a controller.
>
> The sandbox is balanced by the different aim-assists for each weapon.

all right as soon as i can im paying halo 5 in customs with aim assist off