there is a new way people are breaking Warzone

Maybe I’m late to the party on this one like how I was with the armory glitch…

But apparently now someone on the defending team can run close to their core base and flip the spawns causing the same effect as the armory glitch…minus the time reset Spawning behind the second base leaving a long walk to defend the first one

The blue team can’t do this themselves so its not as big a problem but if you have a troll on your team they can easily cause some problems…

This is a really big problem with WA spawns…

Video example of the problem

I’m pretty sure this has always been a problem.

Well Bad Teammates will find a way to ruin any game

Okay I got the clip recorded ill post it the moment xbox dvr updates so you guys can have a visual

I’ve had that happen to me before as well. One teammate just at the core -Yoink- around.

Okay guys here it is

Short evidence clip

Search with a party of 12 and bam issue is gone.

> 2533274809464609;7:
> Search with a party of 12 and bam issue is gone.

I do when I can…

Sometimes people, 11 other people mind you not just 3 aren’t on halo at the same time ;)…

So expecting friends to be on catering to my play schedule is unrealistic

Yeah, people at opposite ends of the map in assault gets really frustrating because it triggers the spawns there. It takes a whole lot of time to get back to the base and by then you’ve already lost.

I had that the other day, spawned in the water in the out of map countdown behind our core base. Had to run far to get back to defend but luckily other teammates were still there.

> 2533274808694897;10:
> I had that the other day, spawned in the water in the out of map countdown behind our core base. Had to run far to get back to defend but luckily other teammates were still there.

It feels like entire teams run on battlefronts partner spawning system in H5 haha