There are those amongst us...

> NO NEVER! I WILL COMPLAIN AND I WILL TROLL!!! All trolls and complainers gather for a full-scale assault until we get our 1-50 ranking system and our halo 2 and 3 gameplay!
>
> You new wave of halo fans think everything new is good and will bring greatness if you just give it a chance!
>
> We complainers out-number you 3 to 1, and we have more faith and willpower than you to never quit!
>
> With such a small amount of halo 4 optimistics, you will never win, and if we complainers lose then we will complain about not getting what we want, you will never win halo 4 fans!!!

No evil can result from its inhibition more pernicious than its toleration.

Did you know, there are those amongst us who would shatter our hopes of peace, order, and security. These radical Haters, Complainers and Trolls don’t care about you, they don’t care about Halo! All they care about is fulfilling their own selfish desires. Let’s take a tally of these “This game is CoD people”, shall we? There are of course, the Trolls. Those anarchistic ruffians who roam the wastes, preying on any and all, Camping, Complaining. The so called Complainers. Don’t be fooled by their pseudo-knightly nonsense or supposed connections to the United States Army. These power armored Boy Scouts are nothing more than common Trolls with access to some antiquated Armor Lock technology.

Haters, who have had the audacity to claim this Game’s most important military installation, Campaign, as their own personal club house. And don’t be fooled Halo, those who have left the Complainers, branded Trolls, are just as dangerous. Even more so, being in exile. And what about the Grunts of Paradise Falls? The frighteningly irridiated Hunters of Underworld. And last but not least, the hideously mutated Brutes, that have completely overrun the entire Multiplayer area.

Lawlessness, terror, Hate. They’re all around us, I know, I know. But not for long, sweet Halo. Not for long. Oh, no. 343i will restore peace, order, and prosperity, to this great game. And those who oppose 343i will be removed, forever.
God bless Halo. God bless America.

Take a step back… it’s only a game.

i made a silly

Arbitrary power is most easily established on the ruins of liberty abused to licentiousness.

I’m with you, these people need to stop complain about Halo!

All they care about is satisfying their need to complain!

People complain because they have a reason to complain.

the 1 to 50 rank system didn’t work in Reach, we always get set up with players who are inheritors, forerunners, etc. No fun if you play Big Team, they pretty much own that playlist at the moment. Halo 2 was one of the worst moments for the Halo Community especially with all the nasty things that were said. When Halo 4 is released or close to it being released, this Forum will become a Hell-Hole. It will be then a few weeks before things settle down.

> People complain because they have a reason to complain.

More like people complain because they can, will, want to, and just don’t like change. Also, I love how he specifically said ‘new wave of halo fans’, ya know, some old fan’s all the way back from Halo: CE are around who like the changes, like myself.

le sigh

then again, more complaining will result no matter what I say so…grabs popcorn, soda, and a lawn chair and sits back and watches the fireworks

So the people that don’t like HALO 4 being like cod are the trolls?1 eh??!!!

Complainers and trolls are the real halo veteran die hards, you “innovative” and “fresh ideas” people are the infestation of the halo world and are killing fanbase in a very discreet way, complainers and trolls like me WIN

> So the people that don’t like HALO 4 being like cod are the trolls?1 eh??!!!
>
> Complainers and trolls are the real halo veteran die hards, you “innovative” and “fresh ideas” people are the infestation of the halo world and are killing fanbase in a very discreet way, complainers and trolls like me WIN

This is so sad, it’s unreal…

How do you know if Halo 4 will be like COD? I presume that you’ve got it early and play it all the time, because otherwise you’d have no idea. If a plant has leaves, does that mean flowers are trees? Simply because they both have leaves? Of course they’re both plants, the same way Halo and COD are first-person shooters, but they have their distinct differences.

Just because people are optimistic about a game doesn’t mean they are an “infestation” and to take things so seriously is incredibly pathetic. Its a game after all, it’s not exactly “Viva la resistance!” material is it?

I can’t say anything more except “LOL”.

I agree with all of your statements, people already complain about everything while they haven’t seen anything, but if they see something they like they’re still like: OMG THIS GAME IS USELESS, you guys need to calm down but if Halo 4 comes out everybody who is optimistic about Halo 4 please run for your lives because trolls will be everywhere! They really only complain because they have nothing to do and fail in their real lives…

>
> Complainers and trolls are the real halo veteran die hards, you “innovative” and “fresh ideas” people are the infestation of the halo world and are killing fanbase in a very discreet way, complainers and trolls like me WIN

I wish I could dislike your post.

JOHN HENRY EDEN, get off waypoint, shouldn’t you be on the nexus forums for fallout? Lol, I thought I recognized that speech.

>

You call yourself a Halo veteran?

Do you have every Halo game produced so far…

My Halo Collection

Do you have a Pre-GOTY copy of the original Halo: Combat Evolved…

Like this one

Do you also have one of these…

HALO nameplate for Reach

If your answer is no, then you have no right to call yourself a REAL die hard Halo veteran.

The Snazzer wrote about outnumbering us 3 to 1.
What do you base this on?

Also, ue said that they will win because of their will power.
Just so you know, those with higher intelligence can argue and win against 10 non-intelligent people.

it’s funny

these people point fingers at the new wave of halo fans saying THEY are a blight and that their disinterest and lack of investment in the franchise are the reasons why things are going downhill.

it’s funny because Halo CE was the very first game I ever bought for my Xbox. I played all Halo games (minus ODST…sorry I did not see the value there) including Halo Wars and yet I could not care less about the choices made for MP because, lo and behold, I play halo for the single player experience.

these people are ridiculous

I have no complaints.

> NO NEVER! I WILL COMPLAIN AND I WILL TROLL!!! All trolls and complainers gather for a full-scale assault until we get our 1-50 ranking system and our halo 2 and 3 gameplay!
>
> You new wave of halo fans think everything new is good and will bring greatness if you just give it a chance!
>
> We complainers out-number you 3 to 1, and we have more faith and willpower than you to never quit!
>
> With such a small amount of halo 4 optimistics, you will never win, and if we complainers lose then we will complain about not getting what we want, <mark>you will never win halo 4 fans!!!</mark>

After reading this, I already feel as if I have won. I mean, you’re the one that’s raging and everything.

> > NO NEVER! I WILL COMPLAIN AND I WILL TROLL!!! All trolls and complainers gather for a full-scale assault until we get our 1-50 ranking system and our halo 2 and 3 gameplay!
> >
> > You new wave of halo fans think everything new is good and will bring greatness if you just give it a chance!
> >
> > We complainers out-number you 3 to 1, and we have more faith and willpower than you to never quit!
> >
> > With such a small amount of halo 4 optimistics, you will never win, and if we complainers lose then we will complain about not getting what we want, you will never win halo 4 fans!!!
>
> No evil can result from its inhibition more pernicious than its toleration.
>
> Did you know, there are those amongst us who would shatter our hopes of peace, order, and security. These radical Haters, Complainers and Trolls don’t care about you, they don’t care about Halo! All they care about is fulfilling their own selfish desires. Let’s take a tally of these “This game is CoD people”, shall we? There are of course, the Trolls. Those anarchistic ruffians who roam the wastes, preying on any and all, Camping, Complaining. The so called Complainers. Don’t be fooled by their pseudo-knightly nonsense or supposed connections to the United States Army. These power armored Boy Scouts are nothing more than common Trolls with access to some antiquated Armor Lock technology.
>
> Haters, who have had the audacity to claim this Game’s most important military installation, Campaign, as their own personal club house. And don’t be fooled Halo, those who have left the Complainers, branded Trolls, are just as dangerous. Even more so, being in exile. And what about the Grunts of Paradise Falls? The frighteningly irridiated Hunters of Underworld. And last but not least, the hideously mutated Brutes, that have completely overrun the entire Multiplayer area.
>
> Lawlessness, terror, Hate. They’re all around us, I know, I know. But not for long, sweet Halo. Not for long. Oh, no. 343i will restore peace, order, and prosperity, to this great game. And those who oppose 343i will be removed, forever.
> God bless Halo. God bless America.

Please, good sir, before you go onwards and state that all trolls are bad…
Are they?

Go on youtube and search “Battlefield 3 Troll”. You will no doubt see videos filled tons of views and likes. Why? Because 1 person was trolled, and that 1 person brought joy and laughter to thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions, even.

Not all trolls are bad.

> > So the people that don’t like HALO 4 being like cod are the trolls?1 eh??!!!
> >
> > Complainers and trolls are the real halo veteran die hards, you “innovative” and “fresh ideas” people are the infestation of the halo world and are killing fanbase in a very discreet way, complainers and trolls like me WIN
>
> You call yourself a Halo veteran?
>
>
> Do you have every Halo game produced so far…
>
> My Halo Collection
>
> Do you have a Pre-GOTY copy of the original Halo: Combat Evolved…
>
> Like this one
>
> Do you also have one of these…
>
> HALO nameplate for Reach
>
>
> If your answer is no, then you have no right to call yourself a REAL die hard Halo veteran.

So let me get this straight. If I spend more money on Halo, that means that I “love” it more than someone else. I guess that means if I love someone I should buy them everything they want because my emotions and feelings mean nothing. Gotta love capitalism!!!

>
>
> <mark>We complainers out-number you 3 to 1, and we have more faith and willpower than you to never quit!</mark>
>
> With such a small amount of halo 4 optimistics, you will never win, and if we complainers lose then we will complain about not getting what we want, you will never win halo 4 fans!!!

Lol. Maybe in this forum. The truth actually, is that these kind of people are a minority.

They expect 343i and the rest of the community to hold their opinion above all else’s and do whatever they demanand on their right as “true” fans. Apparently they think they’re the only people that play the game. The fact that they’re a minority makes this all so ridiculous because they believe that the game should only be catered to them. But as they see that that’s not happening, they bash on anyone and anything that doesn’tfollow their opinion, and claim 343i has turned its back on the community… Even though they have done things that prove otherwise, such as confirmed classic playlists. Yet they have to complain about that too even tho thats what they want. So they aggressively ask in their threads to have a 50/50 split between classic playlists and H4 or that all h4 material should be scrapped off because no one likes it. It gets ridiculously funny when one realizes that, say, 2000 players are going to be playing those classic playlists at a time.

Sometimes, they’re asking more than what they’re actually entitled to.