There are not enough players in the playlist

Anyone in the UK having this issue? I’ve not been able to play a game since last night. Can’t match in any playlist including war zone and social.

> 2533274792055623;1:
> Anyone in the UK having this issue? I’ve not been able to play a game since last night. Can’t match in any playlist including war zone and social.

I find games pretty quickly.

Are you searching on expanded?

> 2533274792055623;1:
> Anyone in the UK having this issue? I’ve not been able to play a game since last night. Can’t match in any playlist including war zone and social.

Even firefight? That’s odd. You usually always can get games on that. Haven’t had trouble with social.

Tends to take long time with basic warzone (but never really use expanded) and assault is near impossible even with expanded.

Yup expanded and on all war zones all playlists and all social playlists. Started about 0100hrs GMT this morning. Well weird issue if it’s just me. BF1 works fine. Tried clearing saved games, unplugginging xbox and router and deleting my profile. Short of uninstalling the game but not sure that will help?

Usually this happens when a game is completely dead but that’s not the case with H5 yet so I’m not sure what’s going on here.

Not had any issues either buddy. I know you have probably checked this but have you looked at going wired connection to your router and also what your NAT type is atm?

Open NAT and wired connection. It’s so weird I was playing last night and then all of a sudden after a game it wouldn’t find any more. Not had a single game all day of intermittent trying. Going to try uninstalling the game sew if that helps. Maybe I need a new router if no one else is having this issue?

> 2533274818327374;6:
> Not had any issues either buddy. I know you have probably checked this but have you looked at going wired connection to your router and also what your NAT type is atm?

Rest xbox to factory settings and re installed the gam and still no games I did manage to get into a custom playlist but still no arena, social or war zone. I really don’t know what else to try. Really strange that it’s just me having this issue. Anyone know how to contact 343? Microsoft haven’t a clue.