Theory:XXX (SIX) is pre-halo 1 Masterchief!(possible spoiler?)

Correct me if im wrong but based on the halo reach trailers/videos I have come up with the theory that Six is pre-halo 1 mastercheif. why?

1.in “a spartan must rise” team noble is being reviewed by a female voice, six has made “entire militia groups disappear”

2.hes the “mysterious one”, noone knows much about him

3.compare http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z36WDj2PcU (:36-:37) and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqZyO-SABKM (2:24)
see the similarities?

4.Only one spartan from noble must rise. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CckYSvY7FAQ if you notice the statuette in memory of noble team that comes in the legendary box whos missing? (six and seven) but seven was killed so Six must have survived.
also in the “remembering noble team” point of light thing six is not there meaning he must have lived and as we all know masterchief was believed to be the last remaining spartan. ringing any bells yet?

5.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqZyO-SABKM (2:45) The scientist lady(forgot her name) is speaking to an unidentified person/entity. I believe she is speaking to the AI she created “Cortana” who as you all know becomes companion to masterchief. Cortana was being asked to make a choice as to who(of noble team) she wanted to “partner up with”. If cortana was created in the ladies image then “afterall, great minds think alike” must mean they agreed on the person she chose. then the video ends
with a button push.

no i didnt watch the videos over and over again to come up with this theory, i just put two and two together and this is what i came up with. i probably forgot a whole bunch of stuff but let me know what you think

No.
I don’t know the books but as far as I remember the Pillar of Autumn left Reach soon after the Covenant arrived.
Also Master Chief is a Spartan II (kidnapped child that was put on Spartan training and then agumented) while Six is a Spartan III - these are regular people whose collonies were destroyed by Covies and which joined Spartan III program for vengeance.
Sorry but you got many things wrong.

The only reason six isn’t included in the lights and statue is because YOU are six just like you were the rookie in ODST. This is just a way for bungie to make you a part of the game and the story.

to be honest six should have been on the statue. He/she was part of noble team regardless if the character was supposed to be we the player.

As for the books BUNGIE stated a few times that reach was not based off any of the books. So when you play the game don’t get upset if it doesn’t fall in line with the books.

> to be honest six should have been on the statue. He/she was part of noble team regardless if the character was supposed to be we the player.
>
> As for the books BUNGIE stated a few times that reach was not based off any of the books. So when you play the game don’t get upset if it doesn’t fall in line with the books.

exactly. the books were written around the games not the other way around. If bungie does change some minor details that will be dumb on their part but it is their baby…

Sorry bud, fun mental exercise, but it’s not true given what Bungie has told us.

The AI Halsey is talking to is Auntie Dot, not Cortana.

“…only one other Spartan has achieved that ranking…” - so obviously refers to Master Chief, John-117. So Noble-6 is NOT John-117.

> exactly. the books were written around the games not the other way around. If bungie does change some minor details that will be dumb on their part but it is their baby…

They can change some minor details but not something as fundamental as Chief being a Spartan II.
And I guess Six is not included in the statue because his model is fully customizable in campaign by the player. Another reason is probably something connected with the ending of the game

I guess he is the only living member of the team, and I am assuming that from the recent story trailer where he stands alone looking at the Covenant ship crashed on the planet.

wow you guys all make good points i didnt take into consideration!well back to square one i guess :stuck_out_tongue: haha