Theory on how Halo 4 will end

This is only a THEORY I’m not saying that this is going to happen. I’m only making a guess from previous halo game endings, trailers, and what Frank O’Connor said.

If you watch the E3 gameplay demo, you would notice that Cortana screams “I will not allow you to leave this planet” at 6:57. At 7:01, you see the Chief in a ghost driving towards something.

In halo 4, Cortana is going rampant. it’s obvious in the E3 Demo at 6:57

At the end of Halo CE, 3, and ODST, there was a race to escape. If halo 4’s ending is like this, then maybe Cortana has gone so rampant, she installed herself to the foreruner planet some how (Like the control room in Halo CE) and is trying to stop you from escaping from the planet.

In the latest Bullitin Frank O’Connor said that Spartan Ops and Spartan Ops take place “six months after the Halo 4 Campaign.” So this means that the UNSC Infinity does get off of Requiem.

So is the ending of Halo 4 escaping Cortana’s wrath and leave the planet with the UNSC Infinity?

Discuss your theory’s or thoughts (please put theory’s in a spoiler tag)

I’m sure it will end with cries of betrayal from the “competitive” crowd.

I was thinking something like this too, but what I notice is that Cortana is onboard the Infinity when she goes rampant. Perhaps she uploads herself to Infinity’s systems and tries to crash it. The mission would be timed (complete it before Cortana crashes the ship) and it would be a warthog/mongoose/vehicle run on board the Infinity. That would be awesome!

> I’m sure it will end with cries of betrayal from the “competitive” crowd.

lol

> I was thinking something like this too, but what I notice is that Cortana is onboard the Infinity when she goes rampant. Perhaps she uploads herself to Infinity’s systems and tries to crash it. The mission would be timed (complete it before Cortana crashes the ship) and it would be a warthog/mongoose/vehicle run on board the Infinity. That would be awesome!

that too, that would be very interesting.

maybe chief uploads her the the Infinity’s systems, then leaves to go on a badass mission. while he’s gone cortana goes rampant and then tries to bring the ship down (probably because she doesn’t want to leave the wealth of information on the forerunners, remember she’s the spitting image of Halsey and Halsey was obsessed with Forerunner tech) and tries to bring the ship down.

The Chief gets wind of this and rushes back, boards the Infinity just in time (probably a jump into the cargo bay) and stops Cortana just in time.

But what do you do with a rampant cortana who isn’t safe around humans except for master chief.

I guess that chief takes her to a “control room” and leaves her there.

(then maybe in halo 5 she helps you out someway!!)