Theory: Custom Game Browser launching on the 27th

For the most part this year with the Halo community has been a bit of a bumpy ride. Halo 5 landed pretty hard with it’s lack of content and terrible Campaign.Side note, people say quaintly over quantity but Halo 5’s release shows otherwise. I guess people atleast expect the minimum of what the previous Halo’s had instead of less.

Anyways many have felt Halo 5 with sullen hearts for various reason and I think a custom game browser will certainly pull people back in. Everyone I’ve told about it even those who hate 343i seem pretty hyped for it and since Halo 5 will of been out for a year in a few days I can only assume it’s coming out then.

The updates have kept it adrift for many or should I say enough for 343i to continue making more and again they’ve been bumpy. This updates that one I’m putting my money on to revitalize Halo.

It’s either that or we get playable elites. Seriously Halo 5 is the first Halo game where we got to Sangheilios and even have MP maps on it yet no elites. That’s some horrible irony right there. Reintroducing them sin’t even a problem anymore so which do you put your money on? I’m good with both honestly.

I don’t see any reason to speculate a huge introduction like a whole new feature or playable species.

IF we get anything, it will probably be REQs and if we’re lucky maps. New forge stuff. They wouldn’t add a huge new feature

> 2535426003987045;1:
> in a few days

without advertising it. Think about it, you’re just setting yourself up for disappointment.

I have been enjoying Halo 5 customs on a weekly basis in a party of 12-16 and will continue to do so. In my opinion due to the flawless, constantly evolving forge this iteration of custom games is at its peak in Halo and there is no way you can possibly deny that. So having a custom games browser will be great because people who maybe haven’t been bothered enough to organise lobbies or find people who play customs can have a chance to experience some awesome custom games out there and experience a very different side to Halo. As for playable elites. NOT going to happen in Halo 5 at least. There is physically no point by now since we are already 1 year post launch. So having them in would cause more problems as they will ruin the perfect balance in the arena mode. I would at least hold them back till the next game where they can have more time programming the game so that elites can only be used to warzone or customs. But in my opinion playable elites don’t make or break Halo so they should be at the bottom of the list of things 343 should focus on for H6

> 2533274908264105;3:
> constantly evolving forge this iteration of custom games is at its peak in Halo and there is no way you can possibly deny that.

Yes you can. The game modes launched so late people gave up, file browser came late, forge came late, the community isn’t as big as it used to be, people lost interest etc.

The things you can do are definitely better, no denying that, but the custom game community has clearly dropped.

Why the 27th, and why so soon without an announcement?

> 2533274803493024;2:
> I don’t see any reason to speculate a huge introduction like a whole new feature or playable species.
>
> IF we get anything, it will probably be REQs and if we’re lucky maps. New forge stuff. They wouldn’t add a huge new feature
>
>
> > 2535426003987045;1:
> > in a few days
>
>
> without advertising it. Think about it, you’re just setting yourself up for disappointment.

No no need to speak as if I’m a three year old, I know how to set my expectations and how not to over exaggerate them. Not everything has to have a hype announcement. They’ve already said we’re getting a custom game browser I’m just assuming it’ll be out sooner then later, nothing wrong with that. Also the Elite part was just a jab at 343i neglecting that part of the community for over 4 years now for no good reason.

> 2535426003987045;6:
> > 2533274803493024;2:
> > I don’t see any reason to speculate a huge introduction like a whole new feature or playable species.
> >
> > IF we get anything, it will probably be REQs and if we’re lucky maps. New forge stuff. They wouldn’t add a huge new feature
> >
> >
> > > 2535426003987045;1:
> > > in a few days
> >
> >
> > without advertising it. Think about it, you’re just setting yourself up for disappointment.
>
>
> No no need to speak as if I’m a three year old, I know how to set my expectations and how not to over exaggerate them. Not everything has to have a hype announcement. They’ve already said we’re getting a custom game browser I’m just assuming it’ll be out sooner then later, nothing wrong with that. Also the Elite part was just a jab at 343i neglecting that part of the community for over 4 years now for no good reason.

I wasn’t speaking to you as though you were a three year old. Apologies if I presented myself that way.

But hey, That’s just a theory! A ga…
I’ll shut up now before I get sued.

> 2533274970658419;4:
> > 2533274908264105;3:
> > constantly evolving forge this iteration of custom games is at its peak in Halo and there is no way you can possibly deny that.
>
>
> Yes you can. The game modes launched so late people gave up, file browser came late, forge came late, the community isn’t as big as it used to be, people lost interest etc.
>
> The things you can do are definitely better, no denying that, but the custom game community has clearly dropped.

They keep breaking Forge and Customs and NOT fixing them. Content Browser is broken. Server Browser will be marred by those broken elements, if they are not fixed before it launches. My group ForgeFactory founded by Turbtastic, ChewyNutCluster, me b0b is here, and more, have all abandoned this game until they fix it.

This is why Customs is dying. Vet Forgers and Hosts are leaving en masse. 343 needs to get MCC 2.0 in check before they ruin yet another game with unfixed glitches.

> 2533274833081329;5:
> Why the 27th, and why so soon without an announcement?

The one year anniversary of the release of the game…