Them not mentioning new game modes is scary...

So we got a trailer for the December update…Maybe I’m just blind but there wasn’t a single thing mentioning new modes or social playlists…

Just new reqs not forged Arena maps and a city warzone map…and forge itself of course

Should we be worried about this? Its seeming like no new permanent modes or playlists this month

they may mention it tomorrow if they do a halo community update

What, you don’t like playing Strongholds every second game?

> 2533274867591496;2:
> they may mention it tomorrow if they do a halo community update

I really hope so…New maps will help but in the end it’ll be same thing different setting

I love getting more useless ugly armor and love getting ugly as sin skins even more! They are free as well, so long as you are lucky enough with the REQ system or spend enough money.

They need to get social playlists asap, increase the amount of game modes significantly, and stop wasting resources on cosmetics.

A file browser synonymous to the one featured in Halo Reach would be nice too, and maybe just give us the Reach UI as well.

I’m praying for Action Sack & Husky Raid’s triumphant return.

Exactly. I am wondering where ODDBALL is. How can you take such a great playlist out that was always in the pro circuit. I really hope they come out with this at some point.

We NEED new gametypes, releasing Forge without them would be a joke. Even if it was just something as simple as Infection by itself. It would please fans in the short term and give players something to work with when Forge releases. Surely it can’t be so hard to put a gametype out there?

Custom Games is one of the most popular aspect of Halo games, since 3. It makes no sense why they have been getting sidelined. Even with Forge releasing, it barely means anything without the game modes to back it up.

What’s an Oddball? -Yoink- you, buy a req pack.

> 2533274826203061;5:
> I love getting more useless ugly armor and love getting ugly as sin skins even more! They are free as well, so long as you are lucky enough with the REQ system or spend enough money.
> They need to get social playlists asap, increase the amount of game modes significantly, and stop wasting resources on cosmetics.

This tbh fam

If we are getting free updates every single month from now one, and every one of these features new armor and skins, then that will further reduce the popularity of the REQ system. I hate most of 343’s armor designs, and it seems like they will keep pumping out more, and as a result further dilute the REQ pool reducing chances of getting anything decent further.

I would not be as irate if 343’s armor designs had shoulder armor that actually covers the shoulders, fully black under suits, and more practical looking suits with more armor around the abdomen region.

cough Infection cough

> 2533274964092569;11:
> cough Infection cough

Hopefully it comes soon…

I’m hoping to see more gamemodes as now. Some new maps will suffice for a bit longer, but I’m missing Assault and Oddball. They were so much fun.

Wheres the video?

> 2533274819075101;14:
> Wheres the video?

Check youtube, I’m sure other threads have linked it here

Why were people expecting new game types? It should’ve been clear from 343’s complete lack of acknowledgement of them that we weren’t getting any in this update.

> 2533274819567236;16:
> Why were people expecting new game types? It should’ve been clear from 343’s complete lack of acknowledgement of them that we weren’t getting any in this update.

I guess we all assumed because there aren’t many right now

> 2533274819567236;16:
> Why were people expecting new game types? It should’ve been clear from 343’s complete lack of acknowledgement of them that we weren’t getting any in this update.

Because Forge without gametypes is like having a car with no steering wheel. Makes no sense at all. What is even the point of releasing Forge when we can’t even make gametypes? Might as well have delayed it even more if this turns out to be the case.

> 2533274819567236;16:
> Why were people expecting new game types? It should’ve been clear from 343’s complete lack of acknowledgement of them that we weren’t getting any in this update.

Because giving 343 the benefit of the doubt is rapidly becoming the most efficient means for a masochist to get off. Well, who am I kidding with “rapidly becoming”? I meant “becoming more so”.

Buy a REQ, build a competitive map and and quit your complaining. 343 have been working tirelessly to bring you new armors and weapon skins, they don’t have time for gametypes.

I’m only playing of course. It’s a sad state of affairs. Forge won’t do well without new gametypes.