Thel 'Vadam confirmed for Halo 5: Guardians!!!!

I’m very happy, as on Amazon The Art of Halo 5: Guardians, they say this “In Halo 5: Guardians, game developer 343 Industries continues to enthrall fans worldwide with the exploits of the legendary Spartan super soldier, the Master Chief, as well as new characters in the Halo® universe, including Agent Jameson Locke and others. This deluxe art book chronicles the creative and breathtaking art of the worlds, vehicles, and characters of Halo 5: Guardians, with exclusive details behind the creation of returning characters, such as the Arbiter and the Master Chief himself. Complete with commentary from 343 Industries, The Art of Halo 5: Guardians is the ultimate exploration of the intricate creature design and groundbreaking gameplay that define the Halo experience.” Thel 'Vadam himself is returning in Halo 5!!! YES!! Time for us to celebrate in joyous wonder!!!

Well it was pretty obvious when he was at the end of H2A.

> 2533274835488730;2:
> Well it was pretty obvious when he was at the end of H2A.

I wasn’t getting my hopes up and then be let down. Now the chains are off, the awesomeness is launching into space!!! LAWLZ!!!

Chains have been off dude. It was obvious since he showed up at the E3 trailer. Arbiter gonna be a playable character. It’s been a well known fact :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I already kinda figured Thel was in H5G, I am pretty excited about the art book however.

i was more interested in “as well as new characters in the Halo® universe, including Agent Jameson Locke and others”.

Have you seen how terrible 343 have made the arbiter look in Halo 5 ?

> 2533274846706692;7:
> Have you seen how terrible 343 have made the arbiter look in Halo 5 ?

He looks fine to me. Btw thats the Kaidon armour.
also its not likely that he looks like that since the Halo 2A prologue and epilogue were made before the did Halo 5

> 2533274816487930;8:
> > 2533274846706692;7:
> > Have you seen how terrible 343 have made the arbiter look in Halo 5 ?
>
>
> He looks fine to me. Btw thats the Kaidon armour.
> also its not likely that he looks like that since the Halo 2A prologue and epilogue were made before the did Halo 5

it’s not Kaidon armour.

‘Vadam generally wears the traditional armor style worn by the Arbiters who served before him. More recently he dons a ceremonial battledress as both a tribute to the previous Arbiters and as a symbol of transition towards his vision of a united Sanghelios.

-Universe Encyclopedia.

> 2533275014949226;9:
> > 2533274816487930;8:
> > > 2533274846706692;7:
> > > Have you seen how terrible 343 have made the arbiter look in Halo 5 ?
> >
> >
> >
> > He looks fine to me. Btw thats the Kaidon armour.
> > also its not likely that he looks like that since the Halo 2A prologue and epilogue were made before the did Halo 5
>
>
> it’s not Kaidon armour.
>
> ‘Vadam generally wears the traditional armor style worn by the Arbiters who served before him. More recently he dons a ceremonial battledress as both a tribute to the previous Arbiters and as a symbol of transition towards his vision of a united Sanghelios.
>
> -Universe Encyclopedia.

Essentially his personal kaidon armour

All that info says that he still wears the arbiter armour but recently has started wearing a kaidon armour that has been custom made like a traditional arbiter armour

> 2533274886246836;4:
> Chains have been off dude. It was obvious since he showed up at the E3 trailer. Arbiter gonna be a playable character. It’s been a well known fact :stuck_out_tongue:

That hasn’t been confirmed yet, only that Locke and Chief are playable. I don’t imagine they would run 3 playable characters in the one game

To all who said Arbiter new armor is terrible.
Here, there are 2 fan art about Arbiter armor: model v1, v2. Which one do you perefer the most? I like both, but I have no problem with the new look of Arbiter that 343 did.

> 2533274989165227;13:
> To all who said Arbiter new armor is terrible.
> Here, there are 2 fan art about Arbiter armor: model v1, v2. Which one do you perefer the most? I like both, but I have no problem with the new look of Arbiter that 343 did.

The first one looks nice but looks to similar to the Halo 4 Jul Madama’s forces Zealot. There’s something about the second 1 i can’t put my finger on.

> 2533274816487930;14:
> > 2533274989165227;13:
> > To all who said Arbiter new armor is terrible.
> > Here, there are 2 fan art about Arbiter armor: model v1, v2. Which one do you perefer the most? I like both, but I have no problem with the new look of Arbiter that 343 did.
>
>
> The first one looks nice but looks to similar to the Halo 4 Jul Madama’s forces Zealot. There’s something about the second 1 i can’t put my finger on.

Yep, the first one, from the front view the helmet looks like Jul’s Zealot elite, but it’s cool.

I think my only problem with his new armor is h2a’s version of his old armor looks even more amazing.

y is this book coming out august 11? do we know how official that is? obviously concept art would be liable to spoiling narrative elements before the game comes out in [Nov?]

> 2533274816487930;10:
> > 2533275014949226;9:
> > > 2533274816487930;8:
> > > > 2533274846706692;7:
> > > > Have you seen how terrible 343 have made the arbiter look in Halo 5 ?
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > He looks fine to me. Btw thats the Kaidon armour.
> > > also its not likely that he looks like that since the Halo 2A prologue and epilogue were made before the did Halo 5
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > it’s not Kaidon armour.
> >
> > ‘Vadam generally wears the traditional armor style worn by the Arbiters who served before him. More recently he dons a ceremonial battledress as both a tribute to the previous Arbiters and as a symbol of transition towards his vision of a united Sanghelios.
> >
> > -Universe Encyclopedia.
>
>
>
> Essentially his personal kaidon armour

Actually guys I was talking about an image of the Arbiter in a Mathchief video where he was wearing a new version of arbiter armor and it looked so hideous. I don’t know if it is real or not

> 2533274813317074;12:
> > 2533274886246836;4:
> > Chains have been off dude. It was obvious since he showed up at the E3 trailer. Arbiter gonna be a playable character. It’s been a well known fact :stuck_out_tongue:
>
>
> That hasn’t been confirmed yet, only that Locke and Chief are playable. I don’t imagine they would run 3 playable characters in the one game

Yeah, that didn’t work out well for Resident Evil 6.

> 2533274846706692;18:
> > 2533274816487930;10:
> > > 2533275014949226;9:
> > > > 2533274816487930;8:
> > > > > 2533274846706692;7:
> > > > > Have you seen how terrible 343 have made the arbiter look in Halo 5 ?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > He looks fine to me. Btw thats the Kaidon armour.
> > > > also its not likely that he looks like that since the Halo 2A prologue and epilogue were made before the did Halo 5
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > it’s not Kaidon armour.
> > >
> > > ‘Vadam generally wears the traditional armor style worn by the Arbiters who served before him. More recently he dons a ceremonial battledress as both a tribute to the previous Arbiters and as a symbol of transition towards his vision of a united Sanghelios.
> > >
> > > -Universe Encyclopedia.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Essentially his personal kaidon armour
>
>
> Actually guys I was talking about an image of the Arbiter in a Mathchief video where he was wearing a new version of arbiter armor and it looked so hideous. I don’t know if it is real or not

I don’t know who Mathchief is, but if it isn’t in an official 343 work already, you can’t take it for more than a grain of salt.