Theatre not being able to switch between players

Hello 343i.

Today I was watching a film on an awesome grifball match I had, match that was already started, so the game put me in that open player slot.

When I went to watch the film, I found that the entire match was recorded, but I wasn’t able to switch to my camera, my GT didn’t show in the scoreboard and my Spartan was like one of those Halo ghosts, even when I was already in the match.

If you need some proof I will be happy to record it and upload it.

Thanks in advance.

Hey lmoreloss.

This can sometimes happen when you join in progress. For some reason, the game forgets to update the gamertag and will instead keep the name of the previous player who quit.

Could you double check all four point of views on the team you were on and confirm that one of them is or isn’t you?

Let me know how it goes.

It keeps happening, I recorded it.

At the start of the match I was able to switch between players, but when I joined I couldn’t switch to my camera, also, ny Spartan has no outline like the others.

Here is the video Gamer DVR - Xbox clips, Twitch clips and streams, Xbox screenshots, Xbox videos, Xbox DVR and more on Gamer DVR!

I was meant to post that with this account, sorry.

t keeps happening, I recorded it.At the start of the match I was able to switch between players, but when I joined I couldn’t switch to my camera, also, ny Spartan has no outline like the others.Here is the video Gamer DVR - Xbox clips, Twitch clips and streams, Xbox screenshots, Xbox videos, Xbox DVR and more on Gamer DVR!