Theatre mode in CEA

As with Halo 3, ODST and reach, you could view your campaign footage in the Theatre. Will CEA have a theatre mode in which you can view your campaign footage?

This was one of the features that i really wanted in the game, but i haven’t been able to find any confirmation or info that addresses this.

Isn’t there a pinned thread for these questions? I mean that’s why it’s pinned for questions like these.

sigh

OT: No there won’t be theater mode for CE:A’s Campaign. It’s not on CE:As main menu nor is it when you select a level in CE:A.

Unfortunately, no. The only things they’ve added to the game are Skulls, Added GL, Terminals, and Easter Eggs, as well as remastered sound.

It was confirmed at Halo Fest it wasn’t possible due to Halo CE’s engine, they COULD do it but it would require changing the core gameplay.

However, multiplayer for Anniversary will support Theater as it is using Reach’s gameplay engine.

> Isn’t there a pinned thread for these questions? I mean that’s why it’s pinned for questions like these.
>
>
> sigh
>
>
> OT: No there won’t be theater mode for CE:A’s Campaign.

It was a legitimate question, and its not explicitly mentioned in my guide, but I will add it.

> > Isn’t there a pinned thread for these questions? I mean that’s why it’s pinned for questions like these.
> >
> >
> > sigh
> >
> >
> > OT: No there won’t be theater mode for CE:A’s Campaign.
>
> It was a legitimate question, and its not explicitly mentioned in my guide, but I will add it.

Knowing how detail oriented that FAQ is, i assumed you already covered but as i see now i was wrong. Besides i wasn’t flaming :stuck_out_tongue: